• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Twinkies

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It is easy to put a negative spin on it whe, after the crew scuttle the ship, the officers take what they can and scoot. Just as it is easy to blame the crew for the failure of the officers to lead.

It doesn't look like the captain aimed for the iceberg but, it wouldn't surprise me to find out he just couldn't take the union battles anymore.

Exactly what I was thinking, just couldn't find the right way to voice it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Exactly what I was thinking, just couldn't find the right way to voice it.
It does appear today that some of the workers in some of the plants are desperately attempting a restart. Just and industry rumor perhaps. I cannot confirm it.

I was at the grocery today for the first time since the shut down. It was weird not seeing Hostess products in Kioskes all over the store. The Bread aisle had brands I never saw before. It was sorta like when you travel over seas and go shopping in the local markets.

I should'a bought stock in Sara Lee/Grupo Bimbo last week. They win every which way this goes.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
OK ... I gotta ask ..??? Whats a twinkie??
That's baloney Big Al.

You live in a rural area. All them ganjah smokers up there get the munchies....... If there is one thing at the Stop-n-shop quickie mart, it is a shelf full of Twinkies and Ho Hos.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
No Baloney,
I grew up with out a lot of stuff .I guess you don't miss what you don't have . WE had a small farm/ home and everything came off it . I remember having a small half round coconut marshmellow thing once . Life has changed in a major way over the last 20 years .:biggrin: