• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Breakfast?

Mama

I didn't see a breakfast thread so I thought maybe I'd start one if that's okay.

I made a big breakfast this morning. Eggs, pork chops, hash browns, fried apples and, since I didn't have any buttermilk, I broke into my stash of Pillsbury frozen biscuits :whistling:.....now, it's off to vote!

Attachments

• breakfast10262012.jpg
    breakfast10262012.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 191

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. I had 2 ribeye steaks this morning but you breakfast looks much better.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
I had left over, homemade french bread pizza. No, it wasn't very good either.

Was there an occasion for that beautiful looking meal or just because, Mama?

Mama

Well, we are going to vote but mostly just because. I just really enjoy cooking. I wish I had had some buttermilk because I really prefer homemade biscuits but those will do in a pinch. I pack DH's lunch everyday and all of his co-workers are always asking him what he has for lunch and would he want to share :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I had a cup of coffee but that breakfast made me want some lunch.:clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
wheat croccantini & a pabst.

Attachments

• IMG_1404696.jpg
    IMG_1404696.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rookie! The good breakfast beer is when you dig the can you left in the freezer the night before out. Cut the top off and have a beer slushie for breakfast.:clap::clap:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
Rookie! The good breakfast beer is when you dig the can you left in the freezer the night before out. Cut the top off and have a beer slushie for breakfast.:clap::clap:

oh, those rock. my Dad would freeze 'em. they would pop open. they were my beverages, then. TY, Dad!:w00t2:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
psst, muley- i'm no rookie. ppl were bickering over whose alcohol-ingesting team i'd join. i decided to join the gals as opposed to the guys. the tee-shirts were cuter. so were we. & we drank drink fer drink when 'da guys would challenge us. :wink:

Mama

Sunday morning brunch. A Steak, green pepper, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and Mexican 4 blend cheese scramble along with potato cakes, fried apples and biscuits. We should be good for a while.......

Attachments

• brunch10282012-1.jpg
    brunch10282012-1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 164
  • brunch10282012.jpg
    brunch10282012.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 165

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I ended up getting 1/2 a cup of coffee and that was it.:hammer: Mama, your plate would have made me want to go back to bed and get the sleep I missed last night.:clap:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Got up early today, so I thought I'd tease a little with this morning's breakfast fare.

EnglishMuffins120912.jpg

EnglishMuffins120912-1.jpg

For those who wonder how to get those eggs to perfectly fit the muffin, you just use the muffin ring. Be sure to spray the ring before putting in the raw egg. I like to cook the eggs in the same cast iron pan as the muffins are made in.

P1020847.jpg

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Every morning I have Ready Brek (oats) and 2 slices of wholemeal toast. Healthy!
Mine is also healthy. I can recite every ingredient in my muffins and the egg speaks well of the chicken. Hopefully you make your own bread to avoid unwanted chemicals in your food that increase shelf life.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
My usual, 2 cups of coffee. I do miss breakfast. It used to be my favorite meal of the day and my wife makes a killer omlette.

Every now and then I drive in to town to have breakfast with a friend but not too often.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
a few pabst's. blue ribbon! i'm being healthy & 'at.

maybe i'll buy (wait, i already bought that-) tofu & fruit to make smoothies w/ yogurt one year. cheeri-o~

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
After stepping on the scales I will have to go with the cereal. Had a nice big breakfast yesterday after my fasting blood tests. Hate having to not eat before them but the place across the street has great food so I give the blood and walk over for breakfast as my reward.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
After stepping on the scales I will have to go with the cereal. Had a nice big breakfast yesterday after my fasting blood tests. Hate having to not eat before them but the place across the street has great food so I give the blood and walk over for breakfast as my reward.:whistling:

rice chex rock~i would chooooose 'em. oh, geez:flowers:
i kinda made blake too thin.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Cheese omelet with some hot sauce and a slice of butter top honey whole wheat bread. Urp...!

Attachments

• Breakfast 121912.jpg
    Breakfast 121912.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 109