• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Had the shop cleared out today

Timber

Depending on the project my shop is very easy to make room in

shop001.jpg

shop002.jpg

shop003.jpg

shop004.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forums!

BTW, that is a lot cleaner than my shop!

Between the snow and the crud, I can't keep my floor clean!!!

I noticed your pallet lifter. I wouldn't mind having one of those too. I made up a 3pt pallet lifter for my tractors.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice shop you got there.
What size Kubota is that? I have the Grand L 3010.
Do you have a big project coming into the shop or were you just cleaning?

Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us. :thumb: :D

Timber

Welcome to the Forums!

BTW, that is a lot cleaner than my shop!

Between the snow and the crud, I can't keep my floor clean!!!

I noticed your pallet lifter. I wouldn't mind having one of those too. I made up a 3pt pallet lifter for my tractors.

Thank you for the welcome, I too have had a lot of snow & crud on the floors but is was a nice weekend so I was in a cleaning mood. I am in the trucking industry so I palletize everything. I bought that pallet jack a few years ago, very handy around the shop. I also have a power jack I am restoring when I get around to it. I have a set of forks for the loader on the tractor as well. I think I use the tractor as a forklift more than any other task. I am on the lookout for a 2 stage mast to make a 3 point attachment for the tractor some time or maybe one for the loader. I have some thoughts on that, makes me dangerous LOL

Nice shop you got there.
What size Kubota is that? I have the Grand L 3010.
Do you have a big project coming into the shop or were you just cleaning?

Welcome to Forums Forums. I'm glad you found us. :thumb: :D

Thank you, I have nothing planed at the moment but the shop was getting out of hand & it was a nice weekend. The tractor is a B7800. I would be lost without it. Best thing I ever bought & its fun too. I tripped over this forum looking at bombardiers. I have a track vehicles project next summer

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a set of forks for the loader on the tractor as well. I think I use the tractor as a forklift more than any other task. I am on the lookout for a 2 stage mast to make a 3 point attachment for the tractor some time or maybe one for the loader. I have some thoughts on that, makes me dangerous LOL
I opted to put the forks on the 3pt because the FEL has somewhat less lift capacity, especially as the load moves farther forward from the front pivot pins. Obviously I haver very limited lift height with my 3pt set up.

I also decided to make mine modular so it could be used for multiple different tasks.

I started with a simple "Howse" brand potato plow and decided to use that as the basis for an under-ground cable layer. That got me thinking about making a fork lift and a trailer mover.

The red part in the photo was purchased, that is the frame from the Howse unit. I designed the black rectangular frame that holds the pallet forks to sit on top of the potato plow frame when the potato plow frame is mounted BACKWARDS on the tractor. Its held in place by a single heavy duty hitch pin. The forks are surplus from an old forklift.

Attachments

• 1a1.jpg
    1a1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 1a2.jpg
    1a2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 1a3.jpg
    1a3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 1aa2.jpg
    1aa2.jpg