• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy New Year!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Here's to all having a Fun but safe New Years Eve, & an exciting and prosperous 2006. :)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Doc!!

Happy New Year to all at FF. I sincerely hope 2005 was a great year for all of you but 2006 is even better!

Brian

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Ditto what those guys said. Hey Big Dog, no shootin off that shotgun tonight, OK?
Bonehead

No problem, I got quarter sticks for tonight. No projectiles just BIG DOG BOOMS..................:boom:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
No problem, I got quarter sticks for tonight. No projectiles just BIG DOG BOOMS..................:boom:
Hmmm, forgot about those.

Too bad I'll probably be sleeping by then.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Happy New Year to every one here. Keep safe so we can talk to you next year and not about you.

murph

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm done guys & gals. Have a great evening and I'll see 'ya tomorrow.

Hey, I want to thank all of you. I spent the evening home alone. If it wasn't for the conversations with all of you, I would have been asleep hours ago and would have missed the evening.