• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lonely, orphaned Snow Cat needs new home

vintagebike

Kristi KT-3 #00126 (from the build sheet and Kristi registry)

Serial number - 00126
Model - KT-3
Date of build - 12/12/1962
Engine - 12V VW
Engine Serial Number - 104015
Original Buyer - FEDERAL AVIATION AGENCY
Original Location - ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming, USA
Sales agent - H R 5/63
Logbook remarks - INT ORANGE DEFROSTER & FAN ROOF MOUNT LITES

First thing-I am not a Kristi expert (or even close).

There are some extra NOS track parts and extra used original style drive sprockets. Track belts and wood grousers are in good shape. It will have a new Interstate battery and can be had with the tracks either installed or off for a narrow trailer. I can seen a few small leaks in the drive clamshells and a bit in the hydraulic system lines but all in all a pretty nice, mostly original Kristi. I won’t be back in Idaho till after July 4th but there are probably a few more pics in my files. A refundable deposit will hold it. PM or email through the forums if interested. $6000.00 in McCall, Idaho

E217A65B-6529-4FAA-A12F-4237D31DFE7A.jpg

2E6176BB-C450-49E4-84AB-9CA4D3288D7B.jpg

1591DD8C-5DCA-414D-AE8F-E4C49A8C458E.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Kristi KT3

that's a pretty good looking specimen even if its going to get jokes thrown your way

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I wished it would sit well next to my other rare fiberglass bath tub right. that's a nice rig it needs a Bobcat or big Al that will love it like a pet and treat it well mine are all like sled dogs they have to work.

vintagebike

OTM

Looks like our lovable little Kristi is going ‘Off The Market’. A bit research has shown these Cats to be reliable and fun and sometimes...relatively fast. Since there is already a non-original replacement 1200 engine onboard, a larger VW or even a Porsche is in the future. Any suggestions for enhancements, fixes or other silly stuff? :idea: :idea: :idea:

RickandKy

Any chance you ended up still wanting to sell that Kristi? Or does anyone know where another decent one is for sale? Feel free to pass my info on to non forum members incase someone knows someone... Thanks

Rick K
RKFencing@yahoo.com

vintagebike

Please contact me , Vintagebike, using to Forum message system. That is the envelope tab on the upper right of the first page.✉️✉️✉️✉️

Attachments

• 3BD081B8-1209-4594-961F-AA85FE8FE18E.jpeg
    3BD081B8-1209-4594-961F-AA85FE8FE18E.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 116

vintagebike

We will be getting the tracks back on, doing a fluids/ststems check and then getting the little Kristi up and running on the snow when I am back in McCall, Idaho just after Jan 17th. There is an almost new 2014 PJ power tilt, bumper pull trailer also available. ?