• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier Skidozer 252 manual

Wrench9

Does anyone have a bombardier skidozer 252 manual that they could send me a copy of I recently purchased a 1983 skidozer 252 and do not have any manuals I am looking for an operators manual and a parts or service manual if possible

Thanks Brad

Last edited:

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
That question has come up a lot in the last few years and I don’t know if it’s ever really been resolved. Anybody have one of those? IMO the parts manual is the one you should look for, it has exploded views of the whole machine

Wrench9

Thank you I had a copy of the operator manual sent to me previously but did not have the parts manual.. thanks For the help it will make my repairs a lot easier

Wrench9

I may be able to get one for a sv252 they are basically the same machine. I will look when I get back to work. If you don’t hear back from me by the weekend send me another reminder

Nort Woods

GOLD Site Supporter
If possible, I would be interested in purchasing manuals for a 1979 sv200 if available.
Thanks.

Dave

Nort Woods

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you Brad, I did receive the emails. It is appreciated. I am guessing that gross weight would be less on the sv200 than the sv252.

Wrench9

I don’t think there is really that much difference I have never had. My machine directly beside a sv200 but I have seen them both and I think I have one extra track wheel which would make mine a couple feet longer but that would be about it. Besides the gas or diesel manual or auto options which would change the overall weight