• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Replacing the pump on my wood boiler. Going to need some heat for the next few nights. Dropping to 42 for the 1st of June. WTF???

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we went to get a hinge on my new specs repaired. got new frames @ a great cost- $24, as opposed to their usual flat rate of $100- 'ol fellow could not get my old-new ones to stay adhered, so he discounted 'em.
went to get a few sixers earlier. returning to get food & drink.
we shopped & got a few summery items, too.

have spring cleaned & seen my pcp lately, too.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Went for supper this eve with my beautiful fiancee and another couple who are good friends of ours. We went to the hotel where we are holding our wedding reception in August to check out the venue and plan for decorations etc. That's her department. I got outvoted when I suggested camo and hunter orange for a wedding color.

Leni

I got outvoted when I suggested camo and hunter orange for a wedding color.

I wonder why? :whistling:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• hunterorange.jpg
    hunterorange.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 53
  • hunter-orange2.jpg
    hunter-orange2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 50

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Did some weed whacking around the bee yard. Damn I hurt now. Old muscles have not done that in a long time. Going to spray a safe mix and see how it does without killing the bees. Need the fencer hitting to keep the bear out. (hopefully)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Leaving shortly for another Cancer Walk, this one is a shorter walk than the one we did yesterday.

Not walking today, which is probably good as I am a little sore from yesterday's 10 mile walk (I'm just out of practice, used to do fast walking of 5 miles a day, but weather stopped that). I'm surprised I'm not really sore. So I guess I'm in a little better shape than I thought I was in? That is a good thing because we are still planning to backpack across England this year. It was originally planned for June, then moved to July, now rescheduled for September.

Today the lovely Mrs_Bob & I are volunteers working a water station so we are not walking, just helping the cause.

Oh, we are also delivering 5 cases of Bananas and a case of plastic cups. I'm not sure how we ended up with 5 cases of ripening Bananas in our mud room, but it smells very tropical in the house!!!

Anyone want some Bananas?

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Mum rang a few ago & said, 'i'm shopping- list a few items that i can get u while i'm here.'
my Mom is visiting!!!!!! luv when i get to see my family. hafta make myself beautiful, or i'll get that look Moms give- those that say that she disapproves.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Just got back from camp. Weather wasn't bad yesterday. The area was under a thunderstorm watch all weekend. Luckily we only got a few light sprinkles during the evening yesterday until the sky opened up around 9:30 last night. Still had a nice fire though with a few beer. Since it rained all night, we decided to pack up early today and come home. Brought the boat and atv's out this weekend but had to bring the sportsman 700 back to town when I discovered a torn axle boot on one of the rear axle shafts.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
bar. food. clean. snooze. renewed my modelling contract. wanna hear a Mom yell-- inform her that u hafta get pix & u dropped $200.
think she shattered my eardrum. &, as i typed, my friend, he rang & would luv to swing by. not 1 night's peace. not 1. oh, sheesh-i figure, i'd much prefer ppl here or be near 'em than be by myself. that would get lonely pretty quick.

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm meeting ppl @ a bar. (gasp!:whistling:)
we'll either get a hotel or zonk here. my guy's meeting me. he is getting me new stuff. we narrowed those to a tee & a jersey. cannot wait to see. imo, he ought buy that place. he bought me a salon appt., too.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Been hard at it since before 6 am. Did entirely too much weedeating and cut back a bunch of tree branches here at the house. Damn trees were never supposed to get this big. Have to cut a few more tomorrow. The cherry trees were blocking my view like they always do. We cleaned up some more garden crap from last year and I took the weedeater between the rows of bee hives. Put up a bunch of fresh no trespassing signs to try to get the message across to my one neighbor.:hammer:

Leni

Cleaned out the refrigerator in the Gazebo. Now I have room for lots of beer. Just have to get hubby to clean out the Jacuzzi and we are in business.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm so not a furry; myself- they're interesting & odd. kinda fluffy.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
gettin' a :mrgreen: via a few seemingly bitter ppl, & frettin' fer my guy's appt. he sees how they're gonna fix his ankle, etcetera soon, once he gets scans.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Cooking dinner. Kielbasa and peppers w/onions, baked sweet potato and tomato/onion salad.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
we went to get pix w/ a few furries. anthracon is here again! (a furry is a person in a stuffed animal-esque suit. they have an annual parade & convention here. they picked here as their Mother city. they live in scads of states/countries. they're really neat folks.)

Attachments

• sheppys.jpg
    sheppys.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 72
  • guy&furries.jpg
    guy&furries.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 76

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
pix--

Attachments

• 4furries&me.jpg
    4furries&me.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 69
  • furism.jpg
    furism.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 75
  • furry2.jpg
    furry2.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 76
  • furry12014.jpg
    furry12014.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 2furries.jpg
    2furries.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 75

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
went drinking. saw a fellow Chef. we shant argue over whom owned their tee 1st. was me. i'm nicknaming him, 'copy-ken'.

Attachments

• meken2014.jpg
    meken2014.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 60

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
1. Cut grass.
Finish cleaning kitchen.
3. Grocery shopping.
4. Cook (there goes my clean kitchen)
5. Try to work on a couple of guns if I can find time.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Chef-pal rang me to see if he could bring steak/etcetera on over so we can make dinner & have adult beverages.

Leni

1. Cut grass.
Finish cleaning kitchen.
3. Grocery shopping.
4. Cook (there goes my clean kitchen)
5. Try to work on a couple of guns if I can find time.

1. That's why I have a gardener.
2. That's why I have a daughter.
3. That's why I have a husband.
4. I like to cook and again it's nice to have a daughter.
5. That's Tom's department.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Since it is soaking wet today may be a good day to work on cleaning up the workshop in the barn. Too many old parts and still some tools to put away. Need to plant some more corn since a lot did not come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.