• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The jury is in on Hydroxychloroquine – ‘it saves lives’: Rowan Dean

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great you tube explaining the issue in Australia, the same bull sh1t we are hearing over here. Big Pharma is global... :hammer:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5teMsw2h4[/ame]

I wish there were a way to get this med just to have on hand. My gut tells me big Pharma will not let that happen, and this could lead to the many deaths I think the CDC is responsible for by not letting this drug be used. :hammer:

If you could get some to have on hand would you?

Regards, Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This has been discussed a couple times and its really interesting to dig deep into the studies.

Here in the USA it was tested in a VA home. They tested it on the SICKEST of the patients and they administered VERY HIGH DOSAGES. Death rates increased.

It was tested in BRAZIL, in a similar fashion, with VERY HIGH DOSAGES, but not necessarily on the the sickest of the people. Death rates increased.

It was tested in SPAIN, but they tested it at the ONSET of the disease, on people who were just presenting symptoms, and they did it within KNOWN SAFE DOSAGES. Death rates dropped, and not only were deaths lower, but the incident of needed intensive care also dropped.

Sadly for me, I am allergic to it!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems to me the doctors ought to decide if it works. Not some overbearing federal agency who views our citizens as subjects and not freemen.

The science is in on HydroxyC. Standard doses with high doses of vitamin "D" seems to be the major consensus amoung independent practitioners, given as early as possible.

Unlike the vaccine which may well prevent infection, we need therapies. not political infights. For all it's size and power, the CDC should be a servant of the people, not politicians. And it should service the individual
one on one. Instead it seems to act like the DMV which operates under the mantra that no one gets good service and, in the case of all applicants, a reason to deny an application must be found.

Why should we trust the CDC and the FDA. Both big bureaucracies in bed with big Pharma. Aren't they the ones who brought us Prilosec?

Enough doctors have had success with HydroxyC to warrant it's use. It's cheap and proven to be relatively safe. But as a generic, big pharma cannot seek high profits from it. So better we try something new and unproven so doctors can find out how good, or bad it is. All at the expense, and risk, of the patients.

Rudi

Seems to me the doctors ought to decide if it works. Not some overbearing federal agency who views our citizens as subjects and not freemen.
Sadly politics often intrudes into science when money is involved. This thread is about a drug that is quite expensive.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly politics often intrudes into science when money is involved. This thread is about a drug that is quite expensive.
That's counter to what I've read. What exactly is your definition of "quite expensive"??

Reactions: Doc

Rudi

That's counter to what I've read. What exactly is your definition of "quite expensive"??
I am going to have to correct myself as I believe I was thinking about another drug,

Hydroxychloroquine is not expensive.​

Apologies

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
No apology needed. Just be sure your brain is aware of what the mouth is saying, LOL!!

loboloco

Over 14 studies, only four show high death rates. And those only because it was used to treat acute patients with high dosage.