• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Can't make this up. Glory hole?

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
only in Canada, that's about stupid I have to wonder if this no contact shit is something to limit the transfer of ideas amongst the people or just another way for a the political machine to control the masses. geez I must have watched to much x files

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I was reading something this morning.
A recommendation for having sex with masks on.
What the ever loving hell??
You can put your wang in me, but by golly no kissing or breathing on the other.

:rolleyes: :yum:

Yes, the world has gone mad.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Canada panders to the LGTBQ.....whatever group at so many levels. This is just more of that.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
If somebody thinks that I'm sticking my willie through a hole in the wall with a potential Lorena Bobbitt on the other side, they are freekin' nuts.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
WOW! What an idiot!

Reminds me of something a friend from Missouri used to say:
When I was young and in my prime,
I used to jack off all the time.
Now that I'm older and have more sense,
I use a knothole in a picket fence.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Masks would have been good a couple times in my younger, single, drunk days...

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
WOW! What an idiot!

Reminds me of something a friend from Missouri used to say:
When I was young and in my prime,
I used to jack off all the time.
Now that I'm older and have more sense,
I use a knothole in a picket fence.

Must be an old one, my dad used to have a saying almost indentical, he came from Nebraska.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
"A Hole in the Wall" was actually a dive bar I used to frequent in Bellwood Illinois. The liquor was cheap and acceptable. But, despite some rather comely ladies on hand, my privates would never have been exposed, much less employed, in such a place.

It has been my experience that satisfying sex requires a visual element. Especially for the male. More importantly, it requires eye contact and some use of the lips and tongue if done properly to benefit of both. This strikes me as just getting off. And as an act of just getting off, a rather self centered pleasure, one might as well do alone. Besides, isn't it better, more rewarding sex if your purpose is to make the partner satisfied?

In other words, the odds of transmitting germs is pretty much an accepted risk, making the choice of a partner very selective. The act should be worth the effort. For both parties.

I'll pass on this concept