• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat Specal: Beggars Night for FF, PLEASE DONATE!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Special Request for our Snow Cat Lovers ....
The time has come for my annual begging for funds to help pay forum expenses for the 2019 forum year.

I don't want to jinx myself bragging but 2018 has been a good year so far. For the first time ever I have some of the funds that you all donated still in the till. Nice to be in the black for a change. 2019 will have the never ending monthly bills but I feel better going into 2019 than I did about our current year. With your help we can do the same or the 2019 calendar year. :clap::clap:

Still, my hat is in hand as I hope you can see fit to send some dollars FF way.

If your generosity continues and we can cover a good portion of the expenses with a little left over for equipment breakdowns and ... I'm also looking for an email solution. This will be a new expense but with gmail and a few others refusing to deliver email from this server, I am hoping to find a solution to this issue that I can afford to implement early next year.

If this is not a good time for you but you feel you could donate in March or April (or any month) please pledge to donate in whatever month you choose. Any month of 2019. That way I can count on the funds down the road and it helps me plan expenses for the upcoming calendar year.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

To pledge you can post in this thread, or PM me.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ or
http://www.forumsforums.com/D1.html
and click on make a donation, or go to your paypal account and click send money, send it to: doc AT forumsforums.com (a DotHQ.com company)
Please be sure to include your member name here to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address (Easy way to PM me, click on my user name above this post, and select PM doc, to email me use the Contact Us button at the bottom of each forum page.)

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to paypal a donation even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sooooo what exactly is a specal ? Is it a special decal ? I'll take two !
I don't have any decals but I do have ForumsForums.com pens I'd be happy to send any site supporter that wants a few pens.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A big THANKS guys!!!!!! We are off to a good start. Thanks for leading the way. :thankyou2: :thewave: :thewave:

I have one donation I cannot identify. be sure to list your member name in the comments section and I"ll be sure to fix you up with the appropriate Site Supporter tag.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks GlacierSean!!!!! :tiphat: I'll update your site supporter tag right now.

I have two more I do not know who they are. PM me or post here if you are one of them. Thanks!!!!!

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
As I've (and others) have said before, you can buy a ready to run cat for $$$$$$$$$ or buy a rebuildable (?) cat for $$$.

rebuildable
Lathe: $6K
Mill : $5K
Tooling for above $5K (starter set)
sheet metal Roller, Shear, Brake: $2K
Hydro Press, chain hoist etc: $3K (cheap sh1t harbor fright)

Assuming you have the normal hand tools through 3/4" drive

[I'm excluding the ER-Trips and Ortho Surgeons some require (mega$$$)]

give the $100 up front to Doc. It will save you soooo much!

CT

rockhead

Thanks GlacierSean!!!!! :tiphat: I'll update your site supporter tag right now.

I have two more I do not know who they are. PM me or post here if you are one of them. Thanks!!!!!

I threw down 20 bucks when this first posted, I'd have gone more but none of you lazy bastards has come here and fixed my machine for me :hammer::th_lmao:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, Just pay pal'ed you 100.00 dollars thanks to you and anyone else that keeps this site going.

Mr. & Mrs. Wakeupcall

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was coming here to say I still have three donations I can not identify ....one is 100
one 50 and one 20. I've sent email to each paypal address asking for your member name. Looks like wakeupcall and rockhead are two of the missing. Thanks guys!!!!! Please respond to the email to make sure i'm not crossing wires / mixing folks up.

We are off to a good start but lets keep this roll going so I won't have to bug ya for another whole year. Thanks!!!!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I threw down 20 bucks when this first posted, I'd have gone more but none of you lazy bastards has come here and fixed my machine for me :hammer::th_lmao:

geez, would be very happy to help work on your 4 track machine, oh, oops, you do not own a 4 track machine, seems you have only a 2 track mind,:wink:

please to all, help support DOC and crew, the forums is a good place to meet and play 4 track sno cat. pretty much priceless. participate by posting, helping others, buy and sell, and get out to a snow cat jamboree/gathering. enjoy the sno-cat life in style.

Last edited:

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, we donated 90,475 Zimbabwe Dollars ZWL we have some laying around
You will have to do the math:thumbup:

Hopefully you can get the gmail link going it’s the only thing we use in Zimbabwe
:yum: