• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

That Trump book

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, this one.
Anyone else read it or intend to?
I've made it to page 3....its supposed to be a reeeeal page turner.
We shall see.
I did read a good book on Steve Bannon, that one was excellent.

Attachments

• 20180208_082120.jpg
    20180208_082120.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 131

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Michael Wolff is a sensationalism writer. Better suited to writing for the National Enquirer. I would never give him a dime of my hard earned money.

Speaking of Trump books, I did read the Art of the Deal. Now there is a good read and I sure learned a lot from reading it. If I were at least 20 years younger I would be able to put a lot of it into practice or I would like to think I could anyway.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I'll wait until it's sold in a set along with Hillary's "What Happened," and B.O.'s "Dream's of my father." ;)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No plans to read that one. The excerpts I have seen and the overall reviews saying it is a pack of lies written to make money and as a way for Bannon to jab at Trump.

Which Bannon book did you read and what is your opinion of him after reading that? Did your opinion change from before you read the book?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
No plans to read that one. The excerpts I have seen and the overall reviews saying it is a pack of lies written to make money and as a way for Bannon to jab at Trump.

Which Bannon book did you read and what is your opinion of him after reading that? Did your opinion change from before you read the book?

I got the book to see what all the fuss was about since it was released, and I think it's still number 1 on the best seller lists.

The Steve Bannon book was "Always The Rebel"... not so much Trump slamming , but rather a good look at his history in the world of politics...childhood...marriages,etc.

As for the other book, perhaps I'll use it for kindling when and if I ever finish it.
:yum:lb
I don't have a problem with Bannon himself.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think the only problem with Trump and Bannon is they're like two like poled magnets. They just didn't figure that out until after moving into the white house.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
An acquaintance loaned me a copy of the Clinton book. After the first few pages it became clear that the answer was right there on the cover:

What Happened:
Hillary Clinton

(No, I didn't finish reading it. The only use for that book is to tear out the pages and use them for garbage wrap.)