• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Random thoughts

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sit outside, have a beer and ponder about a million things.

Some that have come to mind recently. Add yours.

My daughter just finished her first semester of college. She and her younger brother never had a baby-sitter... ever. They were in daycare until kindergarten but as a work from home dad, we never needed an actual baby-sitter for evenings or after they started kindergarten.

It's hard to un-love someone. I've never been divorced and currently 22 years into my marriage but looking back at friends, past girlfriends, family... I can't think of a single person that I loved and don't love to this date.

I would love to have what's in Jay Leno's garage.

Panels on cars should come with easier access. It sucks prying one and hoping the clips don't break.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc - WTF is in my post? Things in links provided by VigLink???

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmm, I can't remember seeing this before. Thanks PG for the help. I hope you are right. I do run Vigilink here but all it does is monetize links for the site. So if someone buys something from a link posted here I get a few cents.

Test:
I don't need a baby-sitter.

I would love to have my pick of 3 items in Jay Leno's garage. Okay, even one item would be FANTASTIC.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I typed BbabysitterR like you did and got the same result. I'm at a loss. will have to do some investigative work. Removing links. I put a hyphen inbetween the words baby and sitt-er to get rid of the link. Very very strange. Let me know any other key words this happens on. I will not allow those type of links. That's BS. Damn ...even the word s i t t e r makes a link. This ain't right.

Great idea for a thread Brian. I might scare some of yall with my random thoughts. :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Great idea for a thread Brian. I might scare some of yall with my random thoughts. :yum:

You couldn't scare me if you tried lol

Random thoughts...
Things I don't normally mention, but will.

Life is usually wonderful for me, but I have my moments.
They are son and grandchild related.

Youngest and family are doing well, eldest not so much now.
She wants out of the marriage. I warned him he married her too fast after Misty died, rebound thing.

Politically speaking on matters from that end of the spectrum, had hopes for Trump.
That lasted all of a day or so.
Not now and I will not apologize for that and won't use this forum for discussing it.

That's about all I have to say.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
<silly> Did you ever wonder if fish go home and lie about the size of the bait they stole? </silly>

Horse sense is nothing more than stable thinking.

1) Always make up your own mind.
2) Think things through before making up your mind.
3) Get all the available facts before thinking it through.
These three rules will not make you infallible, but they will reduce your mistakes to a minimum and should nearly
eliminate the truly egregious ones. BUT ... it is time consuming, hard work. If you haven't the time for all this,
find a well meaning fool - they're always around - ask his advice, and then do the opposite. You'll be amazed how
often this works out to be the best course!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Why when i try to keep a house plant alive it dies yet when i ignore it it strives??

Why does my adopted bloody son keep buying them for me??

Is there ever a time you can stop wiping your kids arses?? i am pretty sure they wont wipe mine when i am old.

MissTaken

Age 2?

I love word games.
It's annoying that my profile pic doesn't appear on my posts.
A chipmunk almost ran across my foot yesterday.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's annoying that my profile pic doesn't appear on my posts.

Your profile pic only shows when someone views your profile.

The little pic for each post is an avatar and it doesn't look like you uploaded one.

Jim

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
images

Yep!

MissTaken

What? It was a random thought.:smile: Ok I'll try to keep my whimsical nonsense to myself.

Random thought:
It's going to be 100 degrees today and I'm not leaving the air conditioning.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
What? It was a random thought.:smile: Ok I'll try to keep my whimsical nonsense to myself.

Random thought:
I believe that was Galvi's random thought, not a comment on your random thought. I was just agreeing with his ...

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
One of the big problems of America today - they say they want to hear what you say, but if they disagree with your thought, blast the shit out of the you or your thoughts.

No conversation these days, just ego and self centered crybabying.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Random thought:
No way, that is what keeps this entertaining. Please, feel free to Go wild, don't hold back.

--------
do you have prince albert in a can?

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
taking what you want is easy but giving what is needed is a whole new ball game

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
When someone I know or know of dies, the first thing I look for is their age, if they are older or younger then me.