• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woman says she was attacked for looking like Casey Anthony

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:pat: :dizzy:
Sammay Blackwell, 26, left, was attacked at a convenience store in Chouteau, Okla. She says a woman apparently mistook her for Casey Anthony, right, who was acquitted in Florida on charges of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

Anthonyx-wide-community.jpg

An Oklahoma woman whose car was rammed as she drove away from the convenience store where she works says she was mistaken for Casey Anthony, KOTV reports.

Sammay Blackwell, 26, says the incident happened in Chouteau, Okla., July 8, days after Anthony was acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, reports the Tulsa TV station.

A woman who had been in the store earlier to buy gas rammed Blackwell's truck with her van as Blackwell was leaving work around 10 p.m.

"I said, 'Oh my God, help me,'" Blackwell tells KOTV's Lacie Lowry. "She hit me again, causing my vehicle to flip two and a half times, landing on the driver's side, and I just laid there playing dead."

Police arrested Shireen Nalley on charges of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, Lowry reports. Nalley tells police she was "trying to save the children."

Blackwell, who has a daughter also named Caylee, says that when Nalley came into the store she said, "'You look like Casey Anthony,' I'm like, 'OK.'"

"She said that I was trying to hurt babies, I was killing babies, and she was going to stop it before it happened again," Blackwell recalls.

Anthony is scheduled to be released from a Florida jail Sunday.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...was-attacked-for-looking-like-casey-anthony/1

Lia

Banned
Theys not too bright in Chouteau I reckon.

I agree... the alleged victim and Anthony look nothing like each other for starters, and at that time it was well publicised that Anthony had not been released yet. Furthermore, the alleged vicitm looks a lot older than Anthony...

Trakternut

Casey might be "free", but, she's in a worse prison than if she had been convicted. No matter where she goes, she won't be safe. Somebody's gonna be looking to exact their brand of justice on her. She'll never live a normal life again.