• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Is it up?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Mine has been up and it will continue to be up all year long !!!! Take that any way you want to !!!!
We have a big Silver fir right outside the house that we will decorate next month . When I am in Panama we do this .

Attachments

• palmtreeatnite.jpg
    palmtreeatnite.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 103

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy.. your house is just beautiful.
Mrs. Cowboy did an excellent job with the decorating.
Your Granddaughter is sure growing :D
What a little patootie pie!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy.. your house is just beautiful.
Mrs. Cowboy did an excellent job with the decorating.
Your Granddaughter is sure growing :D
What a little patootie pie!

Cowboy, the place looks really good, and the little one is going to be a heart breaker soon!

Thankyou PG & DS . :flowers: My wife makes decorating an 4 day olympic event every year :biggrin: Everything has to be different each year & each area has a theme with a different meaning to Her . The tree is the very last thing to go up .

I gave up a long time ago trying to figure it all out , But I enjoy watching her decorate as much as the finished product . The Lil one was such an added bonus this year :biggrin:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Cowboy you were truly blessed with a Beautiful Grandchild......Great looking Dec's your wife done damn good.:thumb:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Humbug .............. :neutral:

The grand daughter is a cutie pie and your home is beautiful ....... looks like it could a come out of our play book!

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Humbug .............. :neutral:

The grand daughter is a cutie pie and your home is beautiful ....... looks like it could a come out of our play book!
And Thankyou Sir . I,ve allways been a scrooge type of guy , that kinda changed this year though :wink:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Two of the theree kids showed up today with another friend of theirs while I was in the basement cleaning guns and reloading. When I came upstairs the tree was up and decorated. Sure saved my ass a lot of work. I'm usually stuck with assembling the tree and putting the lights on it. It's way earlier than we ever put up the tree, but since the kids wanted to do it the wife told them to have at it. Now the wife is decorating the rest of the house, which will take all day to do.

ChristmasTree2010.jpg

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My trees are up, they are bare branch artificial ones and stay in place all year, I just don't switch the lights on. I also have a reindeer in the porch that lights up, he stays there all year too - don't know where else to put him. All the decorative lights in the house stay up too, can't be bothered to move them and it makes it so much easier at Christmas time, just flick some switches. Last year, you may remember, I had the snowtrac on the front lawn with blue lights on - haven't decided what to do this year - have to do something I suppose. Any suggestion - clean ones only-?

loboloco

Cowboy, beautiful tree and the rooms are gorgeous.
My wife and her sister are insisting on a 'live' tree this year. I would prefer to wait at least one more week, but they insist on going to get it today. They;re not the ones will be sweating all the time waiting for the f***ing thing to burn down.

Galvatron

It is now up and dressed....wish i could say the same about myself :yum::yum::yum:

Attachments

• SDC11339.jpg
    SDC11339.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 118

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The tree is in the house. Lights are on it. Probably be decorated tomorrow while I'm gone.
No pics till it's done.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
We put ours up last week and only put a dozen or so orniments on it to test my 2 1/2 year old grand son (he kept playing with them last year)
He has been fine so we will load it up tomorrow.

tom

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've decided I'm not doing a tree this year.
Instead I just have candles sitting around lit and a runner on the mantle above the bar that separates my kitchen from the living room.
Last year was kinda tough getting through the first Christmas without my Mother.
For some reason this year it's seemed to hit home harder.
Plus my sister is very ill, so I am not too much in the spirit in that sense.
The boys are both going to be gone at Christmas with their wives.
It'll be me and Gretch here on Christmas Eve and Christmas night.
Got a few parties to attend. Other than that, it's going to be quiet and more of a spiritual thing for me this year.
Oh and I'll be working both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ours is up, and decorations in every freaking room in the house. My wife goes wild with this stuff. She spent all day on finishing up her decorating. I have to admit, it sure is Christmasy.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
It's a little early still, but we are planning to put our tree up this afternoon. :whistle:

Galvatron

It's a little early still, but we are planning to put our tree up this afternoon. :whistle:

This afternoon.....tomorrow evening would be best Dave:yum::yum::yum:

GET IT UP!!!!!! .....knowing the minds here that will be quoted and abused:yum:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
This afternoon.....tomorrow evening would be best Dave:yum::yum::yum:

GET IT UP!!!!!! .....knowing the minds here that will be quoted and abused:yum:

I just finished setting up the tree.....I suppose ya'll expect me to put lights and ornaments on it now too? :hammer: