• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tokyo Rose

HGM

Here's an interesting e-mail I got today.....

Subject: Tokyo Rose....

During WWII, the Japanese were searching for a way to demoralize the American forces that they faced. There Psychological warfare experts came up with a message that they thought would work well. They gave the script to their famous broadcaster "Tokyo Rose" and everyday she would broadcast this same message packaged in various ways hoping to have an impact on American GI morale. What was the message? It had three main points:

1. Your President is lying to you.

2. This war is illegal.

3. You cannot win the war.

Sound familiar? Maybe it's because the Democrat Party has picked up the same message and is broadcasting it to our troops. The only difference is that they claim to support our troops before they demoralize them. Come to think of it, Tokyo Rose used to tell the troops she was on their side.

Think about this next Election Day. Let's see how many people vote for Tokyo Harry, Tokyo Teddy, Tokyo Nancy ,Tokyo Murtha, or Tokyo John.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
You left out Rep. Leahy. Don't recall His first name ,nor do I want to. But, He is to Me one of the worst ,and nastiest people in government .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell given what Al Gore has been saying in his speeches recently, perhaps Tokyo Al is his actual name.

I think there is always room to question our government, no matter who controls the administration is at the time, however, there is a time and place to question thing and there is a proper way to do it as well.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Hell given what Al Gore has been saying in his speeches recently, perhaps Tokyo Al is his actual name.

I think there is always room to question our government, no matter who controls the administration is at the time, however, there is a time and place to question thing and there is a proper way to do it as well.

I actually know one Navy SEAL. After Gore's most recent treasonous statements, this SEAL said that he would honestly like to have 5 minutes alone with Gore with no witnesses. In his words, Gore has now become an enemy of the U.S. public. Whatever Gore has in mind, it isn't the best interest of the U.S.A.

HGM

Dargo said:
I actually know one Navy SEAL. After Gore's most recent treasonous statements, this SEAL said that he would honestly like to have 5 minutes alone with Gore with no witnesses. In his words, Gore has now become an enemy of the U.S. public. Whatever Gore has in mind, it isn't the best interest of the U.S.A.

He has my permission as a voter and taxpayer :a1: :whistle:

Too bad that doesnt mean anything.... :smileywac