• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bonehead moves of 2018

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Let's try something light hearted and fun to end off the year. Think back over 2018. Are there any dumass bonehead moves that you can admit to doing. Lord knows I've done a few. This is all the harmless stuff we'd like to remember for nothing more than a good laugh. I'll go first.

One bonehead move I made was just last night. Though I'm sure I could probably think of several more if I wanted to. So I went to the kitchen to get a snack. My loving wife had made these mini cinnamon rolls yesterday just to try a new recipe. They were fresh out of the oven still sitting on a pan. Mmmmm. I like cinnamon rolls. So I grabbed one to try it. Not bad but needs something, I think. So I look around and see a bowl sitting on the counter with white sugar in it. I think, awesome, she set out icing sugar to dip them in. I take one of the cinnamon rolls and dip it in the bowl making sure to coat the roll with a good amount of sugar. I love my sweets. once it's evenly covered I place the whole thing in my mouth and start chewing. My whole mouth instantly becomes a big dry slimey coated ball of paste on the inside. As I'm trying to rinse out my mouth from the pasty grossness, my wife asks what's wrong from the living room. After a couple minutes of rinsing my mouth, I can finally get a response back to her. I asked her what kind of icing sugar she used. She laughed and said that wasn't icing sugar. It was flour. So my mouth is now coated in a thick layer of flour. If you're curious as to what I'm talking about, get yourself a tablespoon of flour and put it in your mouth then try chewing it for a minute until it's a thick tasteless paste.

So let's hear your recent boneheaded moves. I'm sure you all have some.

Canadian eh!!!