• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Use of the "THANKS" button

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The Thanks button is for the receipt of useful information. But, I find myself using it just to say I agree but don't have time to post. I hope that is OK and wonder how many others do the same.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Use of the "THAKS" button

I often do the same. More as an acknowledgement that I have read the post and like it. But can't reply due to lack of time.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

The Thanks button is for the receipt of useful information. But, I find myself using it just to say I agree but don't have time to post. I hope that is OK and wonder how many others do the same.

I often do the same. More as an acknowledgement that I have read the post and like it. But can't reply due to lack of time.

And I also do the same.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I agree with the others ...I think we all use it that way.

Sure I could change it. ....but should I? LOL

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I use the thanks button to let a member know that I enjoyed their post, but often follow up with an explanation as to why.

Thanks button is better than the old green rep point system.