• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow trac boggie jack

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
anyone have one of these ? Do they work OK?
villistool3.jpg

night-owl

GOLD Site Supporter
Now thats cool ! never saw one before ! maybe a little hard to set it up under there ? I raise my machine from the end and just flex the carrier to service small wheels but have a big wheel set-up . not hard to make tho & I just may have to weld something up ! Sno-Trac 2018
icon14.gif

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was thinking of building one. would be nice if it was folding or pined with removeable keys for travel

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's the style I made and it works well. It is a bit large to carry though. It takes some length on the lever to get enough leverage to leift, especially wheel no 2...

I like the chain lock alot as well. Makes it hands free.

Regards, Kirk

night-owl

GOLD Site Supporter
now if someone has a plan for a spanner socket to takeapart the bearing lock-nuts there will be no reason not to disasemble/clean bearings and not just hit them with a grease gun ! Oh :whistling: I need to do that on all my small tires ! #2018

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be easy to make the tool more compact by making a telescopic handle. A cheater so to speak. Very easy if you use square tube for that part. Then it would be easier to store.