• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Duffel Bags are in!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Only 20 of these are available for sale.

All the profits go to Doc to support the ForumForum website. Price is $25 each and that includes $3 to support the Forums. Shipping is extra. I honestly do not know what shipping charges will be, I will work those out individually as foreign shipping costs more than domestic.

These will ship late this month. I will include the most up to date disk with every shipment. The new computer disk includes several additional manuals that were not included on the first disk. I will also TRY to include some video files of Snow Tracs in action, etc. I am not done with the disks and that is the reason I will be delaying shipping of the duffel bags. I want to ship them all at one time.

If you want to buy a duffel bag, please notify me via PM or Email.

Duffel bag details:
  • Snow Trac logo is extra large at 13,000 stitches (normal logo size is about 8000) and measures approximately 6" wide by almost 4" tall.
  • Bag is medium weight nylon.
  • Bag size is 22" long, 10" wide, 10.75" tall (just about perfect for under a Snow Trac seat)
  • One end pocket, one side pocket, plus the main compartment.
  • Includes a padded shoulder strap (not shown)
  • Bottom and sides are black, top of duffel is red

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 246

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If you have any with my Kristi KT7 on it ,I would take one .:pat: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
You could buy one and use it to store your tow rope, then post pictures just to taunt Bob.:D

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Now before I joined the KKK I would have been right in on this joke and said something like "It will help to pull his Kristi out". But now that I am a full fledge member and have a Very Cool nick name now I wont even touch that!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Should have put the "groupies" picture on the bag, sales would have had a universal appeal even to Kristi and LMC owners.:whistle:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Screw the picture of the Snowcats just put them groupies in some Bikinis and watch the sale go through the roof. Hell you would be able to buy each forums member a new comp. :yum: We are a bunch of dirty old men.:thumb:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Should have put the "groupies" picture on the bag, sales would have had a universal appeal even to Kristi and LMC owners.:whistle:

BigAl said:
If you have any with my Kristi KT7 on it ,I would take one .:pat: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Well in all honesty, these bags were designed even before the coffee mugs were designed, and at that time the Snow Cat forum area was 100% Snow Trac owners. There were all sorts of production problems with getting these made because the logo is not only large but has over 50% more 'stitches' in it than is normal so it took a long time to get everything finalized and produced. Now that we have other brands represented, if we do anything in the future it will be more 'politically correct' and feature the 'multi-culturally diverse brands' we have represented here. :whistle:

What I can tell you is that I am getting busy at work and I won't be developing anything new for a while. Maybe another coffee mug late summer, or perhaps an insulated travel mug?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One more thing, I was asked about the logo colors and why I chose white for the tracks and the grill. In fact they are NOT white.

The words, tracks, grill and roof are silver thread.

BTW, there are now only 15 bags available for sale.
All those people who previously wrote that they would like a bag, please re-confirm that you would still like one.
Also to answer another question, yes, you can purchase more than 1 bag, I will combine shipping to reduce the total cost.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Please Bob, I would like one, can you PM me with cost etc., so I can again make arrangements with my friends with ebay connections and paypal? It would be super to be able to advertise forumsforums and snowtracs over here in the shape of a bag - the mug is a little difficult to carry around as advertising!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No problem Anita, I'll get one to you.

As for everyone else, we have now sold 10 of the original 20 available bags. If you want a duffel bag, please let me know soon, when these sell out they will be gone forever . . . except for 2 that I set aside from the shipment to sell on Ebay to raise money for the Forums.

We sold 1 coffee mug on Ebay and got $51.00 for it. Hopefully we can do the same with a couple of these duffel bags. I'm hoping to raise enough money so that we can buy another webpage and have Doc host it here on the Forums and use the page as an index with links to the topics. That would make finding old topics a lot easier for everyone.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
No problem Anita, I'll get one to you.

As for everyone else, we have now sold 10 of the original 20 available bags. If you want a duffel bag, please let me know soon, when these sell out they will be gone forever . . . except for 2 that I set aside from the shipment to sell on Ebay to raise money for the Forums.

We sold 1 coffee mug on Ebay and got $51.00 for it. Hopefully we can do the same with a couple of these duffel bags. I'm hoping to raise enough money so that we can buy another webpage and have Doc host it here on the Forums and use the page as an index with links to the topics. That would make finding old topics a lot easier for everyone.

Bob,
How much will that one web page cost? I am willing to donate straight to it. I bet we can get a collection going here. I will doante $20.00 to start. Anyone willing to match me?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know what the cost is, its more of a bandwidth issue and then having Doc pay a monthly fee for the bandwidth. So it really is an ongoing issue that keeps costing a little bit of money for a long time. Doc has been very generous, I am just trying to make sure that we show our appreciation and don't take anything for granted, and of course to allow for future improvements!

BTW, there are 3 more of the bags spoken for. So now only 7 are left if my math is correct.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mike already found the donations button. He is one of the Super Site Supporters. :thumb:

Bob and I have been talking offline about web site possibilities.

Completely off topic:
I'm looking for a design or emblem to designate Site Supporters and Super Site Supporters. If any of you have any ideas feel free to email them to me.
doc @ forumsforums.com (no spaces)
I hope to have something in place in the next week or two.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just wanted to let everyone know that there are still about a half dozen Snow Trac Duffel bags available for our members at a price of $25 plus S/H. The price includes a donation to help support the forums website.

If anyone else would like a duffel bag, please notify me via PM or Email.

I will begin shipping the duffel bags out late next week.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I still have 3 or 4 of the Snow Trac duffel bags that are available to anyone who wants them. Please send me a PM or email if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 189

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
AS OF MAY 1, I have not shipped out the duffel bags. Sorry, but I'm a little behind. I hope to start shipping them in the next couple of days. Some of you have paid and some have not, I will contact EVERYONE who ordered bags within the next 2 or 3 days to make arrangements or tell you when the bag shipped.

Thanks for your patience, I've been very busy at work and have just finished copying the manuals to the CDs that I will include with each bag order. Again, I apologize for the delay, but sometimes work has to come before fun!

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:tiphat: Hello all,

Hope every one is OK and doing fine! I'm OK and life in Baghdad is........well, life in Baghdad i guess!:eek:

Bob, thanks for the duffel bag, my wife told me a few days ago it turned up. I have left a donation for the web site idea. I think the web site will be a good idea. Sorry i have not been taking part in the forums of late, but life in the fast lane is giving me no time to play as much has I'd like! I will try and give Big Al some verbal crap when i can and keep him on his toe's, we don't want Kristi owner having an easy time with us Snow trac owners do we Al!!!!:moon: :whistle: :thumb:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You go TOMMO! Fortunately BigAl has been gone from the forums for the last few weeks. Its been real nice and peaceful around here. No B.S. and no crap about how good his bathtub is! Stay safe friend.