• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ARTICLE: Snow Trac in MOTOR magazine

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nomads, amphibians, crawlers...

This is not so much a real article, but more like a photo listing of all terrain trucks/cars commonly available in England in 1966. This is from MOTOR magazine, November 12, 1966. It shows a photo of each vehicle and gives a brief caption. Unfortunately they did not expound on the features or virtues of any of the vehicles. The Snow Trac is featured in photo #4.

Attachments

• 1NOMADS-#1.jpg
    1NOMADS-#1.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 350
  • 1NOMADS-#2.jpg
    1NOMADS-#2.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 1NOMADS-#3.jpg
    1NOMADS-#3.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 350

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The final 3 photos.

Attachments

• 1NOMADS-#4.jpg
    1NOMADS-#4.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 1NOMADS-#5.jpg
    1NOMADS-#5.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 1NOMADS-#6.jpg
    1NOMADS-#6.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 339

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Honestly I don't know. I don't have the entire magazine, I only have pages that were cut out and sent to me. On the top of the page it says "week ending November 12, 1966" typically both the magazine cover and it's title page provide Volume and Number information.