• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

World Series, screaming at the TV set

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW

Been going to Cubs games since I was 5 or 6 years old. 50-ish years later and I am seeing what my dad only dreamed of seeing. He had season tickets for years.

Win or lose this has been an amazing series. Of course, I hope the Cubs win.

Last game I went to was the night the Cubs cinched the division. Now I'm watching from home and hoping they win the whole thing.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
On my drive home, the neighbours were out with the Cubs flag dancing on the porch.
I assumed they won?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 85e20edba802d2a956d56646aa1567a8.jpg
    85e20edba802d2a956d56646aa1567a8.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 119

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Not to detract from the cubs, but if they can win perhaps it's a good omen for Trump!!
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Watched the most of the game, but went to bed when they rolled out the tarp.

I no longer follow sports, finally giving up on the NFL this year, but I am very glad to hear the Cubbies won. After 108 years it was their time. :clap::clap:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was rooting for the Tribe. They played a great game / series. Congrats to Cubs. They came through when they had to. 3 games in a row. Damn. I'm impressed. :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nApTGkLd2hs"]Budweiser | Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champions | Harry Caray’s Last Call | Fly The W - YouTube[/ame]
:biggrin: