• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Turns out Obama did spy on Trump. MSM hide the facts from USA

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This coming from the New York Times, a liberal newspaper?
I love it.
All the news that's fit to print.

Are we surprised?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I hope the IG's report nails a bunch of high placed a$$es to the wall, but I have doubts that will happen. I know the IG can't bring charges but maybe it will get some timid folks with the power to do so off their a$$es!!
Mike

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I know the IG can't bring charges but maybe it will get some timid folks with the power to do so off their a$!!
Mike

I hope it does move someone to get off their a$$ and do their job. Way too much “not doing your job” happening! :hammer:

Last edited:

rugerman

It’s past time to drag obama kicking and screaming like the spoiled kid that he is and lock him up for all the crap that he and his administration pulled while he was in office.