• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Patton (1970)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I first watched Patton 30+ years ago. It was recently on one of the classic movie channels and I watched it again. What a movie. George C. Scott did a great job of portraying this great general.
Being older and a little wiser I understand WWII better than I did when I first watched it.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
I first watched Patton 30+ years ago. It was recently on one of the classic movie channels and I watched it again. What a movie. George C. Scott did a great job of portraying this great general.
Being older and a little wiser I understand WWII better than I did when I first watched it.

Here's some movie trivia\irony for ya. In both Patton and The Battle of the Bulge, guess what kind of tank the movie makers used for german tanks?