• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Jack Webb and Arizona Sheriff School Eric Holder on Arizona

mak2

I agree, any one who is not here legally should go home. I just dont want to throw out the constitution to do it (racial profiling). Build a mega fence, Dont hire them, arrest the people who do, and them, they go home. Problem solved.

I did like the little skit though. Dragnet was great.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree, any one who is not here legally should go home. I just dont want to throw out the constitution to do it (racial profiling). Build a mega fence, Dont hire them, arrest the people who do, and them, they go home. Problem solved.

I did like the little skit though. Dragnet was great.

Having read the Arizona law I find no Constitutional violations hidden in it anywhere. The AZ law specifies some pretty severe penalties for any LE engaging in racial profiling. Fascinatingly, the most controversial part of that law is the requirement to "show papers". Federal law has required resident aliens to carry their "papers" 24/7/365 for the last 60 years, and no one has raised any major hew and cry.

Further, as citizens you and I are required to carry certain "papers" much of the time. Get pulled over for a burned-out taillight and what's the first thing the officer does? Asks to see your license and registration. Need to cash a check? Be prepared to show some valid ID. A warden congratulates you on that 10-point, and incidentally asks to see your deer tag. The list goes on.

This satirical skit should be required viewing by every civilian in federal LE, starting with our AG and POTUS.