• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Please Help PETA

danocheese

I would ask that we all help PETA with this.

PETA Wants Spearfish School To Change Its Name

The activist animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants Spearfish school officials to change the name of Spearfish High School to "Sea Kitten High School."

In a letter, PETA said the new name would "reflect the gentle nature of its current marine namesake." PETA says it's part of a new campaign aimed at children. The group wants children to refer to fish as "sea kittens."

Steve Morford, Spearfish High School principal, says he does not want to share his feelings about PETA but did say the letter is not being taken seriously.

Spearfish students have Internet access at school and have started talking about the request. One student says it's so illogical that it's hard to comprehend.

Now how do I tell my daughter that we are going to fillet up some kittens for shore lunch.