• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't doubt an old woman

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
As most know the wife and I look after an old neighbor down the hollow. The other day on the way home from the hospital I stopped at the local timber company to order a load of logs. They said with the mud they were way behind and it could be up to 2 months to get a load. So they put my name on the list. I had bought 2 loads from them last year. This morning the wife drove the old woman to the eye doctor and must have mentioned that we ordered logs. She told the wife she has known the guys who own the company and used to babysit them. Wife was not home more than an hour and the owner called and asked if I was ready for a load. They just delivered it and now I have to go find some Amish to saw and split it before we get a bunch of snow. If it was not for taxes being due I would get a second one delivered. She obviously still has a leash on those boys.:whistling::clap::clap:

Leni

It's called what goes around comes around. Debts are owned and repaid in many ways.