• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

F15 Pilots Lost

AFFitness13

We just got the news this morning that 2 of Seymour Johnson AFB pilots died in Afghanistan yesterday. I did not personally know them, but they were part of our team here at Seymour Johnson AFB Goldsboro, NC. It is a very humbling thing to hear that one of your own has died. I really didn't know where else to turn to tell the world that Freedom is NOT free. May the families of the pilots have the serenity that they need to get through this hard time.

Trakternut

My sincerest sympathies to you and your mates. Losing one of your own is like losing a family member, even if you don't know them well.

You're right, freedom isn't free. I appreciate the efforts and sacrifices of all military personel. Thank-you for yours!

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's saddening to hear of anyone serving their country losing their life.
Our thoughts are with their families.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My sincerest sympathies to you and your mates. Losing one of your own is like losing a family member, even if you don't know them well.

You're right, freedom isn't free. I appreciate the efforts and sacrifices of all military personel. Thank-you for yours!
Well said T-nutz. :thumb: :agree:

My heart and prayers go out to their families. Thanks to all who serve! :tiphat:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Same thoughts and prayers as everyone else... It really hits home when we here of something like this.

AFFitness13

Thank you for all that was said. I didn't post this for sympathy for me. I just wanted everyone to know that death happens everywhere and I didn't want these military members to have died in vain. It is very sad to have learned someone at your base has died. Especially when they are active duty.

Thank you again for your support

rc2james

Site Supporter
God bless you Tina and all of our brave fighting forces around the world. The warrior’s room in heaven will have two more brave souls to look after us and to stand with pride along side other warriors of the past.