• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker Kitten on EBAY

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon said:
A nice Tucker 222 will be posted on Ebay starting this evening.

Here is the auction for the "Tucker Kitten"

Lyndon, can you give us any additional insight on this auction? The capabilities of this machine, the history of it, etc? What type of engine powers the kitten?

Attachments

• 6e_1.JPG
    6e_1.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 555
  • 12_1.JPG
    12_1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 537
  • bc_1.JPG
    bc_1.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 533

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Hello fellow members
Now this is for all you guys who dream everyday about owning your own snowcat. This little sno kitten is the best example I have ever seen on Ebay or for anywhere for that matter. The sno kitten will simply out perform my Snow Master and my Kristi KT3 in deep snow and that is saying something!!!!. I now own a Thiokol and it will will circles around it in any snow. I have talked to the owner Lyndon and I would kinda like to tell you something about him. He is probrably one of five of the worlds leaders when it comes to Snowcat vehicles. This man is an encylopedia of knowledge and has probrably more hours on the snow in these vehicles than all of us so called FF snowcats owners combined. He restored this vehicle himself and did not spare anything to do it right. Hell he is even giving you all the parts for the tracks that you would ever need to keep this thing running for another 50 YEARS! What more do you want? I now own 6 Snowcats and have three at my house (one is being shipped now) I CANT get another until I have sold one more. I would buy this little snowcat in a heart beat. It is completely restored. Has the parts on hand for you to keep it running for 50 years at least (that cannot be said for some of my other snowcats) and was rebuilt by an expert. So you guys out there that want a real slick EASY to transport go ANYWHERE snowcat this is your chance. Quit dreaming about getting out there and do something about it. Live that dream dont die wishing you had done something really cool for once in your life! This is finally your chance to score big!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon's Tucker Kitten did not sell the first time around at Ebay.

Here is a link to the Tucker Auction at Ebay.

Hopefully Lyndon will have better luck this time. The Kitten's are totally unique and to find one in restored - pristine condition is just about impossible unless it comes from a collector (and this one is from a collector so that explains the amazing condition of this unit).

Attachments

• 52_1.JPG
    52_1.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 505
  • e0_1.JPG
    e0_1.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 482