• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The DOJ IG report

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well isn't it a coincidence the same FBI agents took the lead on the Hillary E mail case, then proceeded to become the lead agents on the Trump/Russia collusion case. See any problems here? :glare:

Most of what is in the report we already suspected, and it merely confirms. Except for the part were it is stated Hillary's out come for her case was not influenced in it's out come. Horse hockey we need to reopen her case and do it right this time with a team picked out by Trump.

So what do you think, will any heads roll over all of this?

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I sure wish heads would roll but I have no faith at this point. Sad.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not a single pro Trump FBI agent on either case, says Mark Levin, noted Conservative.

I suppose this was just an unfortunate "accident" on the part of those in the FBI and the DOJ... :hammer:

How any Democrat can hold their heads high through this, the beginning of the coming shit storm of information concerning the Clinton's and this investigation by a very partisan DOJ/FBI is beyond me. If I were a member of that party I would stick my head in the sand and pretend I wasn't... :unsure:

It must REALLY SUCK to be a Democrat these days! :thumbup:

As for heads rolling, we shall see. I think Trump might just be the person able to make examples out of these fools.

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Nunes was on a program tonite and said an e-mail his commitee has been trying to get came out in the IG report. HUH!! This IG report has some whitewash on it IMO!!
Mike

rugerman

I would love to see a proper investigation into all of Hilary’s wrong doings (ie the Clinton foundation, Benghazi, Russian uranium deal, etc.) also obama’s Involvement in all this crap. I want heads to roll from the top to the bottom, fbi, doj, any and all involved. Maybe that would start to get our government back on the straight and narrow path. It will take a while to ferret out all the wrong doing but it is necessary.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
These people are above the law. Nobody of any consequence will ever serve one day in jail. Not one. They will find one or two scapegoats to take the hit and that will be it.

My son works for a defense contractor as an engineer and has high level top secret and security clearances. The Chief of Security at the plant flat out told the employees at that level that if they did 1/10 of what Hillary did they would be immediately terminated and arrested facing multiple felony charges. In other words, when my son sends an email to another employee on a project he is working on he does NOT use his yahoo account.

All these assholes should be arrested, indicted and if found guilty lose their pensions and serve jail time. But.......that is not going to happen because the Rule of Law in this country carries a double standard. It is now who you know and who you blow.

Why should any of us follow any laws?

Last edited: