• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2007 Yamaha Rhino Power

kapowee

Was just wondering if any body else was having this problem> P\My problem is I have a 2007 Rhino that seems light the brake is all the time but for surly is not.. It was from new so then i put 2 different clutch kits in and a chip and still seems the same? Drove lots of other rhinos and seem way different?

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was just wondering if any body else was having this problem> PMy problem is I have a 2007 Rhino that seems light the brake is all the time but for surly is not.. It was from new so then i put 2 different clutch kits in and a chip and still seems the same? Drove lots of other rhinos and seem way different?

Could you retype that in english???? I would love to help but????????????????????????.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
His Rhino feels like the brake is always on but they're not. Other Rhinos don't seem like they have the same issue.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
His Rhino feels like the brake is always on but they're not. Other Rhinos don't seem like they have the same issue.

Man, mine wasn't. I admit I got carried away with upgrades, but it ran like a scalded dog! I think when I changed the pucks in the clutch and belt size with a Comet clutch it gave it more low end and, if I recall right, it would run somewhere in the mid 60's mph wise. With the pucks adjusted to give me what amounted to a 6500 RPM stall converter, it would burn rubber taking off on concrete. If someone was standing in the back it would pull the front wheels taking off, but otherwise it was pretty front heavy; which was good when it came to extreme hill climbing.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's what I was thinking as well (but I couldn't remember the engine sizes and fuel intake setups - carb or FI - for that year)

Either could make a big difference.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you say "engine brake"?

Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R