• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Michigan Militia (whoever that is) raided by FBI & Homeland Security

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I dunno? Why isn't this on the national news if its a big deal?
Massive Federal Raid in Lenawee County

ADRIAN, Mich. (WXYZ) - The FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are all involved in raids around Adrian that may be connected to a militia group.

The FBI conducted multiple raids throughout Saturday and into Sunday, with one of them centered on a property where known members of a militia live. The land is owned by a man who lives in a house on the property. His sons live in two mobile homes that are also on the property. Saturday's raids were concentrated on those mobile homes.

Helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of the night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area, including in Sand Creek and Clayton in Lenawee County. Witnesses tell Action News that it was like a small army had descended on the area.

A command center, including two satellite trucks and a radio tower, had been set up at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department in Ann Arbor. It has since been dismantled.

Federal agents will not comment on the investigation, only saying that they are serving a number of search warrants and that the warrants are sealed. Action News has learned that an unknown number of arrests have also been made. An unconfirmed report indicated that at least six people were arrested coming into Michigan from Ohio.

Members of a number of militia groups say that the raids are connected to raids in Indiana and Ohio. However, the FBI has not confirmed that.

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/sto...in-Lenawee-County/eE6ZljBWa0uFOMUdtOLzvw.cspx

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRwYRqiVGCo"]YouTube - FBI Raids Michigan Militia[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyak-E5gTAY"]YouTube- Homeland Security, FBI Raid Militias in Multiple States 1/2[/ame]

And apparently there are raids in Indiana and Ohio? Here is some 'breaking news' about an Indiana raid that may be related?
FBI makes arrest in northwest Indiana raid
March 28, 2010 12:51 PM | No Comments
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...-indiana-hammond-whiting-clarendon-hills.html

The FBI arrested a person early this morning in Clarendon Hills in relation to a late-night raid Saturday at a northwest Indiana home, according to a statement released today by Chicago FBI spokesman Special Agent Ross Rice.

The individual is in custody of the U.S. Marshal in Hammond, Rice said in the statement. He also said that the arrest was part of an "ongoing criminal investigation being conducted by the FBI in Detroit." But no other details of the investigation or the reasons behind the arrest were being released by the agency at this time because, he said, the arrest is under seal.

The Saturday night raid, at a home in the 1900 block of Calumet Avenue in Whiting, was conducted by FBI Special Agents from Chicago and Indianapolis who were executing a search warrant and arrest warrant, the statement said. The agency said that the search was made "without incident," but the person they were seeking was not located until this morning in Clarendon Hills, with the arrest happening without incident.

-- Staff report​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now from FOXNews:
Arrests Made in Alleged Militia Activity in Midwest
FOXNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/28/arrests-alleged-militia-activity-midwest/?test=latestnews
Seven people have been arrested for allegedly selling pipe bombs in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana, Fox News has learned.

Seven people have been arrested for allegedly selling pipe bombs in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana, Fox News has learned.

The arrests and raids in Michigan and Indianapolis are related to alleged militia activity in the region, but are not related to international terrorism. There is not a current threat to the public, according to a law enforcement source.

An official for the FBI's Michigan bureau said initial court appearances are expected in Michigan on Monday.​

And the newspaper in Toledo is reporting:
Federal agents execute numerous warrants in southeast Michigan
BLADE STAFF
http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100328/NEWS02/100329720

Federal agents executed arrest and search warrants Saturday in southeast Michigan that reportedly were related to an extremist militia organization.

Very little information was being released as all of the warrants were sealed, according to Sandra Berchtold, spokesman for the Detroit office of the FBI. She would confirm only that 'there were law enforcement activities in the Lenawee/Washtenaw County area.'

A memo from Michigan State Police said numerous federal search and arrest warrants were being executed by the FBI, state police, and other agencies belonging to the Joint Terrorism Task Force. The 'major law enforcement action' was expected to continue until Sunday evening.

In Ohio, FBI agents from Cleveland arrested two individuals in Sandusky and Huron Saturday, according to Scott Wilson, FBI spokesman.

He could not say whether those arrests were related to the activities in southeast Michigan, but said more information would be released once the warrants were unsealed in federal court as early as Monday.

'I won't be able to comment on the depth of this case until everything is unsealed, and it will be,' Mr. Wilson said.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And now from OHIO
Police, federal agents in raids in Sandusky, Huron
By SARAH WEBER Sunday, March 28, 2010 12:19 AM EDT
http://www.sanduskyregister.com/articles/2010/03/28/front/doc4bae9ec40d713435821346.txt
SANDUSKY and HURON

doc4bae9ec40d713435821346_thumb.jpg

The Toledo Police Northwest Ohio Bomb Squad and a police dog unit from Cleveland's RTA were among those responding with the FBI Saturday, March 27, 2010, at Bayshore Estates in Sandusky. Register photo/SARAH WEBER

A battalion of local officers and federal agents flooded the Bayshore Estates neighborhood Saturday afternoon.

A second raid was conducted in Huron. An FBI agent at the scene of the Bayshore Estates raid said a second, related raid was taking place at “another location.” Huron police confirmed late Saturday a raid had taken place in that city, but would say nothing more.

Likewise, FBI agents at the scene and at the Cleveland field office are staying mum on the cause of the commotion.

“We did make some arrests,” said special agent Scott Wilson of the FBI’s Cleveland office.

He said the warrants were sealed in federal court and he could not release any information until after the suspects appear in court Monday.

Sandusky Police, Erie County Sheriff’s deputies, agents from Toledo Police Bomb Squad and Cleveland Regional Transit Authority’s K9 Unit assisted at the scene.

Capt. Paul Sigsworth of the Erie County Sheriff’s office said he could not talk about the investigation.

Agents at Bayshore Estates yelled at residents to stay back at least a block from where they conducted the arrest on East Cedarwood Drive. Agents placed a handcuffed white male wearing a black shirt into a silver car.

Some officers in green uniforms carried large automatic rifles.

“We’re definitely in the dark,” said Terry Mills, who manages the trailer park with his wife, Barb.

A resident who asked her name not be used said she was reading in her living room when she heard sounds “like a semi” and a police radio, and looked outside to see two agents in FBI jackets crouching behind her car and more armed officers in her lawn.

She said an armored vehicle at the scene was one she’d seen earlier in the day on West Perkins Avenue.

The quiet east side neighborhood has seen its share of disturbances this year. It’s been the site of three total-loss trailer fires, one of which killed veteran John C. O’Reilly, 66, on New Year’s Day.

“It’s getting to be too much now,” Mills said.

He said he didn’t know who was arrested or why.​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And info on The Michigan Militia:
UPDATED: FBI raids in Washtenaw, Lenawee counties tied to Michigan militia group
Posted: Today, 1 hour ago33 Comments. Comment Now
http://www.annarbor.com/news/fbi-conducts-raids-in-washtenaw-lenawee-counties/

The FBI conducted raids Saturday night in Washtenaw County and Lenawee County in an investigation involving members of Hutaree, a Christian-oriented militia group based in Lenawee County, AnnArbor.com has learned.

The nature of those raids has not been made public. FBI Special Agent Jason Pack, who is based in Washington, D.C., said he did not know how many people were taken into custody. Gina Balaya, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office in Detroit, could not be reached for comment today.

021810_MICHIGAN_MILITIA_HEL-thumb-537x377-33427-thumb-537x377-33428-thumb-300x210-33540.jpg

Michigan Militia member James Schiel, second from left, told AnnArbor.com today that five people were arrested in the raids. He is pictured with Hutaree member Wendy Lineweaver, a member who goes by the name Chainsaw, a member named Kevin, and Will Bachman. In the photo, they were helping local law enforcement officials search for a Bridgewater Township man who was missing in February.

"I can confirm that there is ongoing law enforcement activity in the Ann Arbor general area," Pack said in a written statement. "Since the federal warrants are under court ordered seal, legally we cannot provide further comment at this time."

Local Michigan militia member Jimmy Schiel said he was told five people were arrested - including one known member of Hutaree. Schiel said the five were reportedly arrested during a raid at a service in the Ann Arbor area for a Hutaree member who died recently. Schiel was told about eight Hutaree members were present. Schiel, who said he was invited but did not attend, spoke to a Hutaree member who was at the service, he said.

Hutaree members couldn't be reached for comment today. As AnnArbor.com reported last week, several Hutaree members were recently involved in searches in Bridgewater Township after two residents went missing in separate incidents. Schiel worked closely with Hutaree members during those searches.

The Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia has not been targeted in any raids, spokesman Mike Lackomar said. The group posted a message on its website today saying, "Neither michiganmilitia.com nor the SMVM have been 'raided' by the FBI. We do nothing illegal."

The FBI set up a command post at the Washtenaw County Sheriff's Department late last week. Sheriff's spokesman Derrick Jackson could not be reached this morning.

The FBI conducted multiple raids Saturday and into Sunday in Adrian, and one of them centered on a property where known members of a militia live, the Associated Press reported.

Several other raids took place around the same time in Ohio and Indiana, although it's unclear whether they were related. The Ohio raids took place in Sandusky and Huron, and the Indiana raid occurred in Hammond.

The Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are also involved in the raids, the AP reported.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
It's interesting how these raids on "militia" groups always happen under Democrat administrations. Hmmmmmmm.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Sounds like it has become one militia ratting on another.

FWIW.

I don't know if there is any way to verify this. Anybody got better information? (Anybody here know these people? :D)
Sh*t Hits Fan, Militia Groups Turn On Each Other

Many of you have been following this story all day. Law enforcement has been very tight-lipped, but some details have gradually leaked out, and we've begun to learn a little more:
The FBI said Sunday that agents conducted weekend raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio and arrested at least three people, and a militia leader in Michigan said the target of at least one of the raids was a Christian militia group.
Well, someone's talking at least, and it turns out that it's...another militia.
Michael Lackomar, a spokesman for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, said one of his team leaders got a frantic phone call Saturday evening from members of Hutaree, a Christian militia group, who said their property in southwest Michigan was being raided by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
And what was the response of the militia team leader to the pleas of his fellow patriots under attack by Obama's minions?
"They said they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar said. "My team leader said, 'no thanks.' "
Nice knowin' ya, brothers in resistance!
Okay, they certainly deserve some credit for refusing to help out the whackjobs at Hutaree (no direct links from me), which happens to be a rather scary group, perhaps even too loony for their fellow militias:
"We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ," the group's Web site said. "Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment."
Alert readers will note that a recent poll found that 24% of conservatives nationwide happen to think President Obama is said Anti-Christ.
But the Michigan Militia isn't just refusing to help Hutaree. They're going a step further and cooperating with the dread FBI:
The team leader was cooperating with the FBI on Sunday, Lackomar said. He said SMVM wasn't affiliated with Hutaree, which states on its Web site to be "prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren't."
It's interesting to see how quickly they run when the heat comes down--even going so far as to "cooperate" (i.e., sing like canaries) with federal authorities. Isn't the whole point of their existence to resist federal "tyranny"?
Again, their cooperation is obviously welcome, and should be commended. It's certainly preferable to the alternative.
Added: It's worth noting that the two groups (Hutaree and Michigan Militia) have some ties to one another:
Lackomar said about eight to 10 members of Hutaree trained with SMVM twice in the past three years. SMVM holds monthly training sessions focusing on survival training and shooting practice, Lackomar said.
So it's not as if the Michigan Militia is some boy scout troop that just doesn't want to get mixed up with the crazies. The heat is on, and they're running away, simple as that.

(Emphasis by the original author, not me.)

SShepherd

ok, for all you that think I might have been involved,,bite me:hammer: Next time a bunch of pot smoking butt rangers get arrested, I'll make sure an insinuate that a few of the members here are involved.

I have no ties with either organization, if you want to call them that. I can tell you that the reports of helos and "tanks" were pretty close to dead on-- they had an armord personel carrier with a battering ram and quite a few "ghetto birds"
Oh, I live about 20miles from Sandcreek..I can tell ou quite a few people around here have scanners, and I've been hearing info trickle in through the grapevine.
If I find out anything new, I'll post it.

SShepherd

Sounds like it has become one militia ratting on another.

FWIW.

I don't know if there is any way to verify this. Anybody got better information? (Anybody here know these people? :D)
Sh*t Hits Fan, Militia Groups Turn On Each Other

Many of you have been following this story all day. Law enforcement has been very tight-lipped, but some details have gradually leaked out, and we've begun to learn a little more:
The FBI said Sunday that agents conducted weekend raids in Michigan, Indiana and Ohio and arrested at least three people, and a militia leader in Michigan said the target of at least one of the raids was a Christian militia group.

Well, someone's talking at least, and it turns out that it's...another militia.
Michael Lackomar, a spokesman for the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, said one of his team leaders got a frantic phone call Saturday evening from members of Hutaree, a Christian militia group, who said their property in southwest Michigan was being raided by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

And what was the response of the militia team leader to the pleas of his fellow patriots under attack by Obama's minions?
"They said they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar said. "My team leader said, 'no thanks.' "

Nice knowin' ya, brothers in resistance!
Okay, they certainly deserve some credit for refusing to help out the whackjobs at Hutaree (no direct links from me), which happens to be a rather scary group, perhaps even too loony for their fellow militias:
"We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ," the group's Web site said. "Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment."

Alert readers will note that a recent poll found that 24% of conservatives nationwide happen to think President Obama is said Anti-Christ.
But the Michigan Militia isn't just refusing to help Hutaree. They're going a step further and cooperating with the dread FBI:
The team leader was cooperating with the FBI on Sunday, Lackomar said. He said SMVM wasn't affiliated with Hutaree, which states on its Web site to be "prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren't."

It's interesting to see how quickly they run when the heat comes down--even going so far as to "cooperate" (i.e., sing like canaries) with federal authorities. Isn't the whole point of their existence to resist federal "tyranny"?
Again, their cooperation is obviously welcome, and should be commended. It's certainly preferable to the alternative.
Added: It's worth noting that the two groups (Hutaree and Michigan Militia) have some ties to one another:
Lackomar said about eight to 10 members of Hutaree trained with SMVM twice in the past three years. SMVM holds monthly training sessions focusing on survival training and shooting practice, Lackomar said.

So it's not as if the Michigan Militia is some boy scout troop that just doesn't want to get mixed up with the crazies. The heat is on, and they're running away, simple as that.

(Emphasis by the original author, not me.)

I'm not sticking up for the MM guys or the "hutree"?....but this author needs to get a fracking clue. I've seen explorer scouts better armed, and more organized than some of the michigan millitia guys.

"The heat is on, and they're running away, simple as that."

Heat? Why? they boil down to a buncha people who dress on old camo and shoot targets and do preparedness training. BIg deal.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Heat? Why? they boil down to a buncha people who dress on old camo and shoot targets and do preparedness training. BIg deal.
Probably a diversion setup by Rahm "Dead Fish" Emmanuel to take the focus off of the successful highjacking of health care last week by his party.
Kind of funny when the crooks call in the cops. This is just a sham by the libs...it will come out as soon as Beck and Limbaugh get on the air today. :yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Good thing they are cracking down on those crazy Christians . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg6AFylios&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- New MOA Terror Training Video Exposed[/ame]

SShepherd

FBI press conference says they are being charged with sedition, and intent to use weapons of mass destruction (improvised explosives)

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad they are clamping down on those crazy Christians . . . did you hear about the bombs those Christians set off in Moscow today?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard they where charged for planning on killing police officers in their area. It seems the FBI had a tip of their plans and moved before they planed to pull it off. Don't know much more than that about this case at all.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hmmm . . . first it was pipe bombs . . . now killing police officers . . . it would be nice if the Feds actually knew what they were going in there for.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
That is what they have been charged with officially based on the news report I heard. Now as the facts I have no idea as I hadn't followed this story very closely.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
http://detroitnews.com/article/2010...ught-to--levy-war--against-U.S.#ixzz0jZoiMZMn

Indictment: Militia members sought to 'levy war' against U.S.

Paul Egan and Mike Wilkinson / The Detroit News

Detroit -- Nine members of a Lenawee County-based militia group were planning to "levy war" against the United States and "oppose by force" the nation's government, according to an indictment unsealed this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit.
Seven of the defendants of the "Hutaree" militia appeared briefly this morning in U.S. District Court in Detroit and were ordered held without bond until Wednesday, when bond hearings will be held. Assistant U.S. Attorney Ronald Waterstreet said he wants all the defendants held pending trial.
The five-count indictment alleges that between August 2008 and the present, the defendants were trying to use bombs and other weapons to oppose the U.S. government.
Advertisement

They had plans to kill a local law enforcement official and, once officers from across the country came to the funeral, to attack the funeral procession, the indictment alleges.
"This is an example of radical and extremist fringe groups which can be found throughout our society," said Andrew Arena, FBI special agent in charge. "The FBI takes such extremist groups seriously, especially those who would target innocent citizens and the law enforcement officers who protect the citizens of the United States."
The eight men and one woman are members of the Hutaree, identified as an "anti-government extremist organization" in the indictment, and each faces three to five charges, including sedition, attempts to use weapons of mass destruction, teaching/demonstrating use of explosive materials and two counts of carrying weapons in relation to a crime of violence.
The Adrian-based group has said it is training in modern combat techniques for a prophesized battle with the anti-Christ.
Accused are: David Brian Stone, 45; his wife, Tina Stone, 44; his son, Joshua Matthew Stone, 21, all three of Clayton; and his other son, David Brian Stone Jr., 19, of Adrian. Also accused are Joshua Clough, 28, of Blissfield; Michael Meeks, 40 of Manchester; Thomas Piatek, 46, of Whiting, Ind.; Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio; and Jacob Ward, 33, of Huron, Ohio.
Federal authorities say they acted as a Lenawee County militia group called the Hutaree and viewed local, state, and federal law enforcement as the "brotherhood," their enemy, and have been preparing to engage them in armed conflict.
If convicted, the suspects could face up to life in prison, the maximum penalty on the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction. The seditious conspiracy charge carries a maximum prison term of 20 years, as does the teaching the use of explosives charge. The possession of a firearm charge carries a minimum penalty of five years in prison.
According to federal authorities, the group had identified a Michigan law enforcement officer as a potential target. Their idea was to kill that officer and when law enforcement officials from around the country came to the area for the funeral, they would attack the procession with improvised explosive devices and "explosively formed projectiles." They hoped the attack would serve as a "catalyst for a more wide-spread uprising against the government."
A scouting mission was planned for April and, if someone had stumbled upon the mission, the Hutaree decided they could be killed, according to the indictment.
It was this mission that prompted the raids, said Barbara McQuade, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan.
"Because the Hutaree had planned a covert reconnaissance operation for April which had the potential of placing an unsuspecting member of the public at risk, the safety of the public and of the law enforcement community demanded intervention at this time," she said in a prepared statement.
In February, the elder David Brian Stone had tried to go to Kentucky for a so-called summit of militia groups convened by Stone. He intended to develop better communications, cooperation and coordination with the groups. However, poor weather precluded him from attending.
Before going, however, Stone solicited a person he felt could develop four anti-personnel IEDs to take with him to the summit.
Later in February, the group conducted training operations in Lenawee County to plan for the reconnaissance mission.
The indictment also says Stone had identified a law enforcement unit near his residence as a potential target, although the indictment does not say who.
Their goal was to "intimidate and demoralize law enforcement, diminishing their ranks and rendering them ineffective," according to the indictment. The group then intended to use the incident to spark a "war" against law enforcement, using bombs, ambushes and prepared fighting positions.
Donna Stone, the ex-wife of David Stone Sr., said her husband's growing radicalism was a factor in their breakup. She said the couple was married about 10 years ago and divorced about three years ago. David Stone Jr. is her son by another man and is not David Stone Sr.'s natural son, she said. Joshua Stone, who is still at large, is David Stone Sr.'s son with another woman, Donna Stone said.
"You pray as a family, you stay together as a family," Stone said. "When he got carried away, when he went from handguns to big guns, it's like, now I'm done."
Members of the self-described Christian militia were arrested in weekend raids in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois.
The suspects are expected to appear in Detroit in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald A. Scheer; one may appear in court this morning in Indiana.
Mike Lackomar of Michigan-Militia.com said he heard from other militia members that the FBI targeted the Hutaree after its members made threats against Islamic organizations.
Although there had been reports the Hutaree may have targeted Muslims, there is no mention in the indictment of any threats against them.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations issued a statement Sunday asking federal law enforcement officials to release more information about possible threats against Muslims.
"Given the recent sharp spike CAIR offices nationwide have observed in anti-Islam rhetoric, it would not be surprising that an extremist group would seek to turn that bigoted rhetoric into violent actions," said Nihad Awad, CAIR national executive director in Washington.
pegan@detnews.com (313) 222-2069

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if thats true & I dont really doubt it . I,d say they did what needed to be done . Sounds to much like the Timothy mcveigh deal to me . Proves two things to me , some people shouldn,t have guns & Ya cant fix stupid . Hell I wouldn,t doubt if They shot off their mouths about it or bragged on some damn blog or something . Just makes it worse for the rest of us IMO .

SShepherd

Well if thats true & I dont really doubt it . I,d say they did what needed to be done . Sounds to much like the Timothy mcveigh deal to me . Proves two things to me , some people shouldn,t have guns & Ya cant fix stupid . Hell I wouldn,t doubt if They shot off their mouths about it or bragged on some damn blog or something . Just makes it worse for the rest of us IMO .

I'm pretty sure they did brag...by mouth and by blog.

Now, unfortunatly, they're giving gun owners a bad name- you watch all the lefty blogs andfanboys start lumping tea party/gun owners/2nd amendment believers/NRA members into the same pile

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like one of the men arrested was from my home town of Whiting, Indiana. Not sure if that is a good thing!?! Its actually a nice little town, sitting right on Lake Michigan and bordering the city of Chicago. Used to do a lot of Trap Shooting at the park, they launched the clay targets over Lake Michigan with the skyline of Chicago in the background. Now it has a 'domestic terrorist' that calls it home.

SShepherd

here's some 2nd hand news:

"My daughter's father was on U.S.223 and was stopped because of a road block. Numerous cops had a truck pulled over with guns drawn! The guy whipped open his door, shotgun in hand and yes blew himself away!! He had front row seats!!! "

not sure we'll hear this on the networks:ermm:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
You have to wonder how good these militia guys were considering they seem to have been caught with their pants down. If you're going to be a paranoid anti-government kook then you need to really have your shit together 'cause the government is gonna have the best toys and lots of police.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the details and truth ever come out.

Cityboy

Banned
You have to wonder how good these militia guys were considering they seem to have been caught with their pants down. If you're going to be a paranoid anti-government kook then you need to really have your shit together 'cause the government is gonna have the best toys and lots of police.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the details and truth ever come out.

Paranoid....kook....shit together? :yum: Oxymorons? Or maybe they were just average morons? :wink: