• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1971 Thiokoi 1202B-38 for sale jjkane

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
42” trousers wow that unusual, don’t see that everyday :wink:

with a 4cyl engine.

If I was intending to buy a cat that my employer stated " has to go on the auction " I would accurately describe it to the best of my ability and for sure put AS/is on the description.......

Monster buddy should be along to scope that up shortly. 2K is a bargain.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
with a 4cyl engine.

If I was intending to buy a cat that my employer stated " has to go on the auction " I would accurately describe it to the best of my ability and for sure put AS/is on the description.......

Monster buddy should be along to scope that up shortly. 2K is a bargain.

The listing does say "AS IS/WHERE IS", but "4 cylinder" and "trousers" are ridiculous errors.

It amazes me how poorly people describe items for sale or at auction; almost no effort to get things right. The concept of proofreading one's written work has bypassed a large swath of the population. Though I will say that IronPlanet really tries to accurately depict an item's condition!

BTW, up to $2,300.

Red130

The listing does say "AS IS/WHERE IS", but "4 cylinder" and "trousers" are ridiculous errors.

It amazes me how poorly people describe items for sale or at auction; almost no effort to get things right. The concept of proofreading one's written work has bypassed a large swath of the population. Though I will say that IronPlanet really tries to accurately depict an item's condition!

BTW, up to $2,300.

Another amazing thing is someone listing something for sale for $20K and they have only one or two photos. Or occasionally none.