• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Looking for things to be offended about

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to believe some people actually are looking for things to be offended about so they can get attention. Here is the latest ....
A complaint about an OCD Obsessive Christmas Disorder shirt that is for sale in Target. This snowflake says it makes fun of her disease. Ahhh poor snowflake. :yum:

Attachments

• OCD.jpg
    OCD.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 97

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Both myself and my good friend Sammy have both self diagnosed ourselves as most likely having a touch of ADHD since we were kids. There were no medications for it, support groups, seminars, meetings with the teachers and school board for special classes, courses or having so called experts to give us the "special needs" we needed.

The only special needs we got was slap behind the noggin from one of the nuns with a 12 inch wooden ruler when we misbehaved, acted up or did not pay attention. Guess what? It friggin' worked. And also guess what. We did not go home and complain about one of the nuns wacking us, because we would have been wacked again for pissing off the nuns. No special meeting to complain about a teacher.

The pussification and wimpification of this country continues unabated. People need to toughen up and suck it up. As the Navy SEALS like to say, " Embrace the Suck".

Any body who thinks this country is going in the right direction is just plain f***ed up.