• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ,and Happy Friday to those of you that celebrate it !
Got to return two chainsaws ,and one conrete cutting saw to their places of testing and torture . . . Then it’s down to a few shops to pick up some parts for yet more “ tested “saws . Kinda feeling a bit off today ,as yesterday was my chemo day . But ,that should pass in a day ,or so . Then , I’ll be back to my bright sparkling self . . .
Have a great Friday ,and at least a better than average weekend !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Awww, hope you get to feeling zippy again John.
I woke up with a stiff neck and headache, but it's fading now thanks to 5 aspirin lol

Only thing planned today is football.
The Bulldogs are playing the Wildcats tonight.
My son Jeff is coming up for the game, so we're going to Spengler's for tacos, then to the game.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Going topless today. Gonna put the top down on the rag top and go for a spin.

Got my pellets all put away and gonna take an easy day. :thumbup:

God Bless America and God Bless President Trump.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
So my brother and eldest son have been sending me old family photos.
I hadn't seen this one for years.
I say I was 5.
He said no, you were 6.
I remember the dress.
It was scratchy polyester.
The glasses were a trip, eh?
Not Grandma's.. mine.
I had blue framed ones too that had little rhinestones.
All the cool little girls wore them not afraid to look geeky. Lol

Me and Grams 20180823_195549.png

rugerman

Yesterday I mowed the weeds again, today it’s 4 hours of dialysis then home for a snack then home made fried chicken for supper, love me some fried chicken.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Breakfast, Having a hard boiled egg and a cinnamon raisin bagel. Light on the cream cheese.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Those glasses are back in style! Nice doo though!:smile:

The doo was usually my Aunt June's doing.
Until I reached my teens.
If Mom got a hold of my head, look out!
One time she chopped my bangs way up into my forehead.
No amount of Dippity-Do or bobby pins could save me.:yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Trying to decide between starting the roof on the outdoor kitchen and sfa today. At camp for a week. Started building an outdoor kitchen yesterday. Ran out of screws for the wall boards but could continue on with the roof frame today. Who knows, I may end up working on it. Just waiting for the pain meds kick in to see what my back will allow me to do.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's stormy here.
It's been nice and cool the last few days.
I guess this is what's going to usher the heat and humidity back in the area.

My son Jeff and Granddaughter are at the Allen County fair this morning.
She's still allowed to be on the color guard even though she's being home schooled.
That's them at the competition.
He's been sending me videos too.
Wish I were there.
:wub:
received_364489647425077-580x772.jpeg

And I am crying because he is the BEST Father in the world.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
The doo was usually my Aunt June's doing.
Until I reached my teens.
If Mom got a hold of my head, look out!
One time she chopped my bangs way up into my forehead.
No amount of Dippity-Do or bobby pins could save me.:yum:

Dippity-Do? Ha! I little dab will do ya! (that's Brill-Cream, Male equivalent-I guess!):smile: You look too young to remember Dippity-Do!!

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I heard a girl at lunch say she is a "Hot Mess" You look good from here! I'd ask you out!!

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Skipping morning mass today, took a half of an Ambien about 3:45am and now I'm just awake and groggy, like in a mental fog. Not a good thing. Ambien has its uses, but apparently not at 3:45 if you hope to be alert the next morning.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Working today, Side job. Not how I want to spend my Sunday. Got suckered in to this job because I don't know how to say No! It's a hour away. A "little" side job of course has turned into a more than I wanted to get involved in.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! Just finished my coffee ,and SOS . Now it’s off to the basement to try and get a Pioneer P26 running that showed up at the door yesterday . Hooray carb vivisection !

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! Just finished my coffee ,and SOS . Now it’s off to the basement to try and get a Pioneer P26 running that showed up at the door yesterday . Hooray carb vivisection !

Lol
Morning John.
Welp!
Aimee was up bright and early in the kitchen making breakfast.
Biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs.
She dumped hot sauce on her eggs and I was like what are you doing?
She ate them with absolutely not batting an eye.
I opted for mild salsa since I'm a gastronomic wimp these days.
Looks like the weather is going back to sticky icky.
I was on top of my game at work yesterday to the extent of probably being annoying.
That place, the feeling.. all of it reminds me very much of my old job at Vancrest.
I've picked up a night shift for Thursday coming.
It's all very good.
I'm happy.
:wink:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Heading back to town today for a barbecue. Back out to camp tomorrow for the week. Once the roof is finished on the outdoor kitchen I can finally relax out here.

The sun is shining. Birds are chirping. No sound of traffic and sirens. Feeling much better this week pain wise.

My supplier for medical marijuana started carrying more of a variety of medication in pill form. No buzz. But I'm pretty much painfree for 8+ hrs. I was never a believer before but am now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm happy you found something that works for you, Brian.
My ex is supposedly going to try medicinal marijuana for treatment of his Parkinson's.
My son was shocked by it, but anything that works I say.
Besides, when we were dating in high school he was one of the highest people I knew.
:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.