• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You can burn our flag but burn the Koran and you'll be in big trouble

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like big brother is running things in Jersey. How can his off time activity impact his job if he was not wearing their uniform?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds to me like another dumbass copy cat of the preacher in Florida . He wanted his 15 seconds of Fame , sounds like he got it . I dont feel sorry for anyone that does shit to draw attention to theirselves knowing theres a good chance its being video taped . :hammer:

I aint saying that he did anything wrong or he should have been scolded let alone fired , But Come on WTF was he thinking ? Just saying , if you dont want drama in your life dont ask for it . but thats just me :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Our rights keep getting trampled each and every day by these slime ball, panty-waste liberals who are scared to death of the load mouthed, flag burning muslims. I better stop before i let my emotions show.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to post something about this myself. I do not understand how what a person's behavior, within the laws of the land, while not representing their employer in any way, can be grounds for dismissal or not.

Whether he is the jerk that he is or not should not be a factor.

Sad to say, I bet if he burned a bible and our flag, he would still be working.

mak2

If he was not on the clock and he would be allowed to burn pages out of the Sears catalouge, he should be able to burn anything he wants. All this stuff just drives me nuts. Who do people think they are? He will win the suit.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Would the last average citizen leaving America , please turn out the lights as you leave ??? Thank You :sad: