• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You just can't make this stuff up.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OMG. Crazy. Everything can offend someone. They are going down a path that cannot possibly end well. :bonk:
I wonder if they can say 'white' 'black' and 'brown'? All those words might offend someone. :yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I brown bag'd for a lot of years, how the frack does that have anything to do with people of color? It's not like I was nigger bagging for Christs sake...

Kane

Funny thing. The origin of the term "politically correct" suggested that one must bow to the ideology of the politicians.

Well, maybe not so funny after all.

More like dangerous.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I find words like 'muslim' offensive. And how about banning the phrase 'WHITE House'; especially considering who lives there! :biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm guessing "Lunching with the porch monkey" is not acceptable for dining with Hussein.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know what those terms mean I brown bagged for 20 years look what color the bag an mre. comes in. maybe that is why they lightened up the color