• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who gives a RATS ASS !

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Many liked her many didn't. The insults to her are uneccesary.

NO ONE CARES

Her interviews on Fox were becoming less and less frequent and even less relavent because the events to which she was significant have passed. The electorite has moved on. We have all moved on.

BigAl, with all that you have on yer plate, you ought to as well.

Jus sayin':soapbox:

grizzer

Hey BigAl she is now free to take a prime time host slot in the new Al Jazeera America cable channel for say 2X the Bill O'Reilly salary.

All the left wing schill will watch and berate her bringing millions of eyeballs to Al Jazeera instantly.

The usefull idiots will forget about guns, immigration and tripling healthcare premiums this fall.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Many liked her many didn't. The insults to her are uneccesary.

NO ONE CARES

Her interviews on Fox were becoming less and less frequent and even less relavent because the events to which she was significant have passed. The electorite has moved on. We have all moved on.

BigAl, with all that you have on yer plate, you ought to as well.

Jus sayin':soapbox:

NO way Man !!! MY job is to stir you all up and keep you postin . Actually my job is to keep the FF toilet clean , but its a shitty job .:sad:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sarah Palin both excited and annoyed more people in an election than Abraham Lincoln did in 1860.

Had she not been dragging that old sailor around with her, she may well have won the WhiteHouse. As it is she will be no more a historical footnote than the guy who beat Harry Truman back in '48.:beatdeadhorse5:

leadarrows

Anyone who attracted the hate the left has for Sarah is OK in my book. I have a friend who grew up with her and I am telling you we missed out on a real American for a President. So many lies have been told about this woman it's no wonder some of you have bought into a few of them. I admit she is not Einstein but she brought something else that's just as important. She loves this country. She would have given us a balanced budget. We wouldn't be tn the fight of our lives for the Second Amendment. No one who is really smart enough to do a great job of running this country will touch the job unless it's for personal power. Sarah Palin was the closet we have come in a long time to get a real person in the White House who wanted to serve her country.
I know shes not the best pick possible but you tell me....who is?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone who attracted the hate the left has for Sarah is OK in my book. I have a friend who grew up with her and I am telling you we missed out on a real American for a President. So many lies have been told about this woman it's no wonder some of you have bought into a few of them. I admit she is not Einstein but she brought something else that's just as important. She loves this country. She would have given us a balanced budget. We wouldn't be tn the fight of our lives for the Second Amendment. No one who is really smart enough to do a great job of running this country will touch the job unless it's for personal power. Sarah Palin was the closet we have come in a long time to get a real person in the White House who wanted to serve her country.
Sure would have been better than the Marlboro Muslim and Moochelle.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Sure would have been better than the Marlboro Muslim and Moochelle.

Clint Eastwood's empty chair would have been better than what we got! When Carter was elected I wondered about
the intelligence level of my fellow voters; now that Obama has been elected - twice - I no longer wonder. They're not all
that stupid, per se ... they've just been indoctrinated to accept the liberal PC bullshit without thinking at all!

As for Sarah Palin - she couldn't be any worse than what we have now and based on the things LA noted, at least we'd
have a leader who wasn't anti-military and afraid of armed citizens. Maybe she would have been a good choice after all.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She is still a hottie! I offer up for comparison:

Attachments

• nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg
    nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 101
  • sarah.jpeg
    sarah.jpeg
    1.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Hillary.jpg
    Hillary.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 103

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Of the three, Sarah is the only one worth bedding down with. The other two make my Johnson retract deeeeeeep within its sheath.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
She is still a hottie! I offer up for comparison:

would yinz quit posting those pix. al's busy enough vacuuming stuff we post already. remind me to stay human, & to not marry a prezzie. look @ that mere dishevelement. they both have premature wrinkling from here to california.
& that one has fake teeth. prolly via us.
& if only i could paint on lipstick so well.......

Last edited: