• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

BamsBBQ

There used to be a Dunkin' Donuts in Findlay, Ohio- but it closed down.
No way does the store bought DD even compare to that which is available at their locales.

I like Krispy Kreme's coffee and yes McDonald's.. but just the plain coffee, none of that flavoured crap.

depends on what state i am in if i like McDonalds... some states brew Seattles Best coffee

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
depends on what state i am in if i like McDonalds... some states brew Seattles Best coffee
I was never sure exactly what they do use.
One coffee that is plain nasty is Cadillac, tastes like it's burnt or something.

K

kermit2

I buy beans and grind my own. A fresh pot every time. I buy the store brands, dark Columbian mostly. I have been known to sneak some amaretto into it some afternoons.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I buy beans and grind my own. A fresh pot every time. I buy the store brands, dark Columbian mostly. I have been known to sneak some amaretto into it some afternoons.

Hey, a friend told me to try some good Columbian to help with migraines. Think it will help? :whistling:

mak2

Actually caffine and ASA are commonly prescribed to help with migraine, also 02. Course teh other type of columbian would probably help too.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey, a friend told me to try some good Columbian to help with migraines. Think it will help? :whistling:

Sure, but you need the really light stuff....almost white even. The dark stuff is't as effective.

BamsBBQ

speaking of Cuban coffee...

the first time i tried some real cuban coffee was last year in Miami,FL... after eating a meal the waitress brought me this little plastic cup(think creamer cup), i drank it...instant buzz.. they call it Cuban speed..lol

after this experience i started drinking Colada's which are typically meant to be shared with a couple of people...lightweights..lol

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Must be like espresso, huh?
First time I ever had it was in a little shop in Paris.
Buzzed around all day after that tiny cup of mud :)

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I love Kona coffee! Started drinking that when I was in Hawaii. Of course the stuff here can't compare to there, but still good.

We love Hawaiian coffee, but the Kona isn't our favorite; given the choice we prefer Kauai Peaberry. Luckily we don't have to settle, as the World Market stores always carry the Kauai. Smooth, mellow, and thoroughly delicious!:smile: Comparatively inexpensive as well, as we use only half as much to get the same strength as the well-known national brands.