• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Christmas candy ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Right now I am trying to OD on Dr. Rums and English toffee . Good God that is good !
Whats your favorite ?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK .... Now I got a headache from all the sugar , I could run a race , Heart burn is only minutes from kicking in . Off to go get meds !!!!:mellow:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fudge, fudge, chocolate stars, fudge and rice krispie bars with chocolat spread o er the top. Did I meantion my mom's homemade fudge.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:brows: it's all about the cookies!

cookies!.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Fudge is good any time of year! The wife does a brownies and fudge mix with holiday M&M's on top. Usually get almost a bellyache from eating that.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
My late Father God bless him loved Peanut Brittle.....i used to but prefer my teeth in my gums and not in the Toffee.:yum:

Now i just love a good bar of milk chocolate.

Peanut Brittle....

Attachments

• PeanutBrittlePic1.jpg
    PeanutBrittlePic1.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 175

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It does say NUT on the bottle! Maybe he waved a Hershey bar over the top of it?:yum::yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Crap you gone and done it now.....you have unleashed his madness.

Time to get out the drugs and dart gun:shifty:

YAAAAAAAAAAY :clap::clap::clap::clap:

will i get a visit from those lovely folks in the white coats again? they are always so nice to me and give me lots of little candies and what they call "special milkshakes." they tend to be a bit runny, but they have all the vitamins i need to grow up to be a big strong man like my Uncle Lucy.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
But I'm a very sweet and caring person. Hard to hide that. It just comes oozing out of me.:biggrin:

That's a good trait to have but just hide it from Rusty....give him an inch and he will take a mile....trust old Galvi i know Rusty well:whistling:

He is also a Neil Diamond fan:yum::yum::yum: