• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DYT4000 is in the house!!

Archdean

Hi, DYT- Glad your here!!

Looks like the population explosion is not slowing Doc, must be due to your CT'S ;)

Dean

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
a big WELCOME DYT. Glad you came on over and decided to join this gang of misfits. :) It might take a bit to get caught up on things, but enjoy and post often.

Dean we are still growing at a nice rate. Thanks for helping get the word out!!! I have hopes of reaching 200 by the end of this year. At this rate we'll surpass that!!!! :D

CT's :confused:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome! Enjoy! and give Junk a hard time when it presents itself............. :)

Archdean

Doc,

"CT's :confused:"

Now I'm dissapointed, Just how deep is the snow in the land of the King of camel toe's (CT)???

Sheeesh!!;)

Dean

Archdean

OregonAlex said:
CT stands for the land of the Camel Toe.?? The beaches in Connecticut must be "interesting".

What I find interesting is how you quote me and then manage to mangle the quote!!

"in the land of the King of camel toe's (CT)???" was and still is a direct ref: to Doc's q. requesting clarification of "CT's :confused:" see above!!

No where did I say Connecticut was the land of Camel Toe!! I did give Doc credit for being the King Of camel toes as noted by his numerous postings of the same and responded to his Q that CT= camel toe not Connecticut!!

I will strive in any future postings to make my self impeccably acurate and not subject to misinterpretation ! Tis my failing and I will do my best to correct it!!

Dean

OregonAlex

it was a joke.. I was "attempting" to be silly. :wall:

boy did that backfire on me.

I take it back.. Connecticut is not the Land of camel-toe. In fact, they wouldn't know a camel toe if it hit them in the head.

Sorry.. Kubota_King. Just trying to keep the peace. :peace:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhhhhh, I'm with ya now. :pat:

King!!!??? I like the sound of that. :D