• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello All

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey ArchDean! Welcome! :wave:

I hope you enjoy it here. We pride ourselves on being more open than many sites (TBN included). I'm glad you found your way over here.

Doc (Moon of Ohio on TBN :) )

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Archdean said:
Was referred here and some will recognize my name others will not but Happy Holidays to all!!:tiphat:

Dean
Dean, welcome. Yes your name and Durwood's are very familiar, from the old tractor forum (not TBN), before it folded up. I didn't register at the new one when I found it, but I still read it a lot. I see a lot of the old members are still active on the newer site. Now invite the good guys over here.

Jerry

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Dean,

Welcome aboard!!!

Glad you joined us.

BTW - we have an aviation section that you're welcome to use in addition to or instead of the e-mails you send... but keep them coming!!

Brian

Archdean

:D Thank you all and perhaps the nepotism fathered by self importance will remain back there in it's own dung heap!!