• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How did you set your house on fire? Oh, a BACON rocket?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bacon and rocketry in perfect harmony.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4wTFuaV8VQ"]YouTube - Bacon Rocket[/ame]

The solution was always there, just waiting for the question to be asked.

"What could make rockets better?"

Well maybe if the execution was not lacking it would have made the rocket better :doh:

mak2

It appears those guys were sober. I dont understand how anyone would do something like that sober.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
reps

Good idea lube all our artillery with bacon grease and the projectile's too!!!!:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

tom

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a waste of some good back bacon!! lollllll

I bet the neighbours loved it! :yum:

Good show, lads!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It appears those guys were sober. I dont understand how anyone would do something like that sober.

Hey it involves bacon :hammer: You have to be sober to develop recipes that reach the apogee of culinary arts because bacon is serious, it is life, it makes everything better :flowers:

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey it involves bacon :hammer: You have to be sober to develop recipes that reach the apogee of culinary arts because bacon is serious, it is life, it makes everything better :flowers:
Dont Know about rockets....but I can say for sure that the gard hog signs keep the musys away..:mellow: I havent seen a single musy sence puttoing them up!!!!!!:whistling: Maby it is the pig terds we scattered under each sign:whistling::yum: