• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ISO JEV.. Ham Glaze?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Got a simple one for this?
I had a jar of Crosse & Blackwell, but I want to make something fresh to baste it with.

Anyone else, feel free to add suggestions.

Attachments

• 2010-12-19 22-12-22.570.jpg
    2010-12-19 22-12-22.570.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 71
  • 2010-12-19 22-11-41.512.jpg
    2010-12-19 22-11-41.512.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 67

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know about a single ham steak, but if we do a whole ham in the crock pot, we just use apple juice. Nothing else.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
For a single ham steak , I use pineapple juice , cherry juice & brown sugar & heat in a sauce pan till it thickens , then I thin it down a bit with beer & brush it on as its cooking . I dont measure anything , I just go by smell & taste . :wink:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
For a ham steak we just use a little brown sugar and either honey or maple syrup drizzled on top of the sugar. You can't go crazy with a single steak because you'll never taste the ham.