• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi !

Fortyseven2n

Just found this discussion forum today. Always looking for something new and am looking forward to participating.

Fortyseven2n

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Fortyseven2n said:
Just found this discussion forum today. Always looking for something new and am looking forward to participating.

Fortyseven2n

Welcome! Iam guessing you own a Ford tractor? Perhaps a 1947 vintage? :pat:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi 47_2n! Welome to FF. We're glad you found us.
I especially like the old ford 'n' tractors.
How about posting a few pics of it in our tractor forum when you get a chance.
Thanks,
Doc

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome and enjoy!

BTW, I ain't owning nuttin older than me cause I know what kind a shape I'm in and if it's reflecting I don't want it!

Have a good time and contribute often!

Fortyseven2n

Thanks for the welcome and yes I love old tractors. Still have my first one , you guessed right , it is a 1947 Ford 2N.I use it regularly for bushogging and plowing my garden.Very reliable and simple to work on if there is a problem. Also have a 1955 John Deere 40 and a 1953 Ferguson TO-30. They are "under construction" at this time.

Thanks Again !
Fortyseven2n