• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We are due for another 5" to 7" of snow this evening. A bit more to my northwest. Lake effect will drop over 12" in some lucky areas.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take the snow. This is our forecast for this weekend.....
f58e5c2084fda4c6d5b11ba7d6f255d4.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I gotta break out my long johns. This is gonna be a hoot. Been a while since we had a full fledged blizzard. :yum::yum:

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 9.37.46 AM.png

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice. I'd rather have that than -34 like here right now. Brrrrrr.

Canadian eh!!!

What that does not show is Monday. Temps below zero with chills down to -50. I love it when it is -40. It is the same temp in both F and C. We can talk the same temp for once. LMAO!!

I will be a busy man feeding the wood burners and humidifiers. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
41 here in SE Ohio. We are getting the rain part of the storm. We get lucky once in awhile.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Still -25 celcius at lunch time but a -45 windchill. Almost cold enough to freeze the nuts off the devil himself.

Canadian eh!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Headed this way. Will be rain for a while then snow.

Attachments

• 4FB5477D-F8B6-48F4-AFE2-0FEE864FCEBA.jpeg
    4FB5477D-F8B6-48F4-AFE2-0FEE864FCEBA.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 56

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Still coming down.
The wind is picking up.
We'll likely end up under a level 2 by the time it's over.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Lol mine is partially blocked under a long carport out back.
This is a friend's car they sent me from Defiance county.

20190119_184107.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Lovely. There was a time when I actually enjoyed the challenge of surviving the cold and a snowstorm. Not so much now. -45 windchill into early next week. There's also a 20cm snowfall warning for tomorrow night. I enjoy snowblowing but not at -45.
97e1c1c941b9c9ce0436b996d30a5bda.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Brrrrr. It's cold enough to freeze the nuts off the devil himself. -45 windchill this morning.

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We are currently getting hammered with snow. I would say over a foot right now and still coming down. I have not ventured outside yet. No winds at all which is a pleasant surprise. Temps around zero so no skeeters to contend with today. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Just got back in from clearing snow. Did not measure but I would say 18 inches or so and still coming down.

snow.jpg

snow1.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Another warm sunny day up here in the sticks. -40 windchill. The school buses are cancelled this morning. Our kids will still be at school as they are open. We live only 300 feet away from the school.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
The cold snap is finished for now. Back up to -11c this morning with 6-12 cm of snow coming this afternoon.

Canadian eh!!!