• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE TUCKER FACTORY

Jeffsno27

Painted, coated and unmasked!
20170928_143133_resized.jpg

20170928_143142_resized.jpg

20170928_143200_resized.jpg

20170928_143221_resized.jpg

Jeffsno27

Old school factory exhaust and some running gear installed and it looks great! Our guy we have working on it has done an outstanding job of massaging every piece to come out just how we want it.

20171005_085937_resized.jpg

20171004_153051_resized.jpg

20171005_094836_resized.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like it is ready for shipment to the South POLE...

60 years later for the second crossing of the Pole

the adventure continues

Attachments

• IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 288

Aaron Tucker

upon closely inspecting the photos of the restored freighter it makes me realize that mine is def a survivor 743 that is in great shape .I can see some of the same dents to the front pontoon and grouser that I was thinking about getting fixed. so did the pontoons just get repainted ?

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
it's all about downhill;2065203 I'm thinking that you're going to miss those back windows[/QUOTE said:
Just the cargo in the back that will suffer. Beside I think I see the skylight just like the Legend, Rock and Roll.

Super fine job Sno-Cat.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I know that it would be ultra-poor form (bordering on WHAT ARE YOU THINKING)...but I'm thinking that you're going to miss those back windows

mr downhill,

thinking you may NOT get a ride in it, and you are just stirring the pot,

if it was good enough for Sir Hillary,he came back from the south pole in the back of Rock-N-Roll, it is good enough for everyone else :smile::smile::smile:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
The Freighter is stunning. You guys do great work! Looks like the work is stacking up..good for you.

vintagebike

After the Tucker, Inc reps saw Li’l Cat, the 1957 Kitten , at the Idaho State Snow Machine Convertion last week in McCall they said they might want to build one. ( and they have been thinking of a new, new one):whistling:
9685004D-48EC-40F1-BBD8-76D2AD87F2D8.jpg

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
mr downhill,

thinking you may NOT get a ride in it, and you are just stirring the pot,

if it was good enough for Sir Hillary,he came back from the south pole in the back of Rock-N-Roll, it is good enough for everyone else :smile::smile::smile:

We don't need no stinkin' windows! (That flip phone vid looks like it was recorded in '57! :yum:) Is this working for anyone else? I can play it, but can't get the attachment to open properly?

Attachments

• 0424151654.mpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I know Jeff And jin are picking u a freighter at the docks in seattle today its made a long trip from up north

Jeffsno27

So my daughter just started to work at our plant on her breaks from school, very exciting for me! Fifth generation starting up. She was going through a box in our museum and found this picture. It's my grandpa Emmit Jr. and a form of a kitten out playing in the snow. There is another shot of the kids on sleds behind this machine I will load up in another post.

IMG_1405.jpg