• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello from another newbie

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Saw this site referenced over at MTF and thought I'd check it out. Looks great! Not a heavy poster but I'm online a lot. Hutch

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
G'day mate!

Great to see another member, and one from MTF at that :D

I see you are mostly from Southern KY, where is the rest of you from?

Post often, it doesnt matter the weight of your posts, it doesnt matter if you dont post heavy posts, you can always just put lots of new lines in like I am to bulk it out a bit ;)

Catch ya later

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Thanks for the welcome,Mith. I split my time between southern Kentucky and southern Tennessee. I have a home in KY and an apartment in TN. I guess technically I'm mostly from TN because I spend most of my time there. I was told right before I left work last night that there was supposed to be a retirement incentive package waiting for me when I go back to work in January so maybe I can get all of me from KY soon. Hutch

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Hutch, welcome to FF. We're glad you joined our group.

Post whenever you get the urge, and we hope it's often.

Merry Christmas. Hope you have a good holiday season,

Doc