• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snoring......

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
The high school coaches went to a coaches' retreat. To save money they had to share rooms. No one wanted to room with Coach Daryl because he snored so loudly. They decided it wasn’t fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. Ernie slept with Daryl the first night and came to breakfast next morning with his hair a mess, eyes all bloodshot.
The others asked, "Man, what happened to you?"
He said, "Man, that Daryl snored so loud, I watched him all night."
The next night it was Jeff's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. The others wondered, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!"
He said, "Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I watched him all night."
The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football-player-looking type of man's man. Next morning, he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning."
They couldn't believe it! They queried, "Man, what happened?"
He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him good night. He watched me all night long."