• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

rare snow trac trailer

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I smell a conspiracy here. First all the trailers disappear, now posts about the trailers disappear.

Who made the 'black' snow cats? Where do they come from?

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this was listed as a original snow trac trailer. if they made one i'm sure it would be red.
Image038.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like something the royal army used it does have the little pintel ring the snow trac likely would have used.

jask

They do list a "forest sled" as an accessory, I have never seen anything like it in the literature or photos , and I would have expected to see skis :) the pull behind groomers that they sold had a manufacturers tag on the top of the tongue. but the pintle loop on those looked shop built- not cast. with the dual bench setup I wonder if it was something the MOD had purpose built or adapted from another application? the pintle looks like it was set up for a vehicle bumper not a low mount like on the SnowTrac.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a picture of a snow trac trailer, and this one isn't like it. It came on wheels, but had clamp on skis. It had no deck on it, just a frame with stringers to hold the load.

Regards, Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
some where I saw one like that the brits had for towing snow tracs. they are rare because un like krusties they don't live their life's on trailers.