• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow + Heavy Tractor = Fun

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I went and bought a cheap 7' blade, really out of necessity and put it to work yesterday. Spent about and hour on the tractor. Soon as I put it away we got another 2 inches! Guess I'll have to get it out again today....:17875:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a24/gmsssi/?multi=1&addtype=

Now you know why it's heavy, lotta man on that seat! :D
Tires are loaded too :yum:

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow Greg, no wonder you got a big tractor, a small one would just get stuck in your mammoth sized butt crack and vanish never to be seen again:poke:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Wow Greg, no wonder you got a big tractor, a small one would just get stuck in your mammoth sized butt crack and vanish never to be seen again:poke:

Should a seen me on the B9200.........:rofl1:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
Should a seen me on the B9200.........:rofl1:

Did the proctologist have to extract that or did you bring in an excavator? :whistle:

But onto the snow issue. The lovely Mrs_B doesn't quite get it, but I love to get out in the snow with a tractor. I'd rather take the tractor out in the winter and play on the driveways than use one in the summer to drive endless circles around the lawn just to trim the tips off the grass. Maybe because playing in the snow involves the FEL, the blower (or sometimes the blade) and generally making piles out of things.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Greg; See you've a little direction from Bowser too. Good shots, I like pushing snow too.:tiphat::wave:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, where's your cab? C'mon now, a man can't have snow in his crack. That just wouldn't be civil! :string:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Hey, where's your cab? C'mon now, a man can't have snow in his crack. That just wouldn't be civil! :string:

What can I say, I'm working with what funds and wife will allow....:tiphat:.

If snow gets in my ass cheeks bundled up like I am, I won't be on the tractor...:coolshade

BoneheadNW

Greg-
Good pics. In the last photo on the upper right corner, is that an oil derek or am I just seeing things with my caffine high/hangover?

Bone

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Greg-
Good pics. In the last photo on the upper right corner, is that an oil derek or am I just seeing things with my caffine high/hangover?

Bone

Yes, thats the gas well they drill this summer. Got lots of wood anyone is welcome to cut for firewood too!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good pics Greg! It does look like fun. I'm a big guy too, heck with that extra layer or so we don't need no stickin cab!!! :D

Talking about fun in theh snow & ice:

Attachments

• WatchForIce.jpg
    WatchForIce.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 199